Looking for Waldorf Seattle Home Schoolers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-13-2011, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi All~

I am looking for Seattle area Waldorf Homeschoolers. Anyone in the area or resources? We live in Woodinville (Cottage lake area) and would love to meet other Waldorf Homeschoolers in the area. We have 2 girls Brynn 8 and Maya 5.

Much appreciated,

Laura

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 02:42 PM

Have you checked on the waldorf homeschooling yahoo groups? There's a few and much more active and homeschooley. You may have luck connecting with folks that way. I wish you were closer as our homeschool group is very boy heavy! LOL The couple girls could use more comrades! smile.gif

Waldorf homeschooling homesteading homebirthing mama to my 2 boys '05 & '10 joy.gif & most amazing wife to my most amazing dh
Old 01-02-2012, 06:25 PM

We are in Bellevue, but our girls are much younger (3 and 7 months). Please let me know if you find local resources, though! I know one Waldorf homeschool family in Newcastle (their oldest are 4y twins), and I believe they use Oak Meadow.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:23 PM

My children are much younger (3.5 and 6 months) but we are a Waldorf family located in Greenlake and we'd love to connect with other families! 

Old 02-02-2012, 11:55 PM

If this goes anywhere - I'm in Sammamish and have an 8 month old son. I'd love to connect with others in the area! DS is still young, so we don't "do" much. We do try and live simply, and DS and I maintain a good daily rhythm. I keep thinking we may do the parent-tot group at Three Cedars in the fall. It's my hope!

We should connect! :)

Old 02-09-2012, 05:34 PM

Old 04-05-2012, 10:55 PM

Hi Laura,

I'm not super near you, but I do have 3 daughters (ages 7--turning 8 in July, 2.5 and a 10-month old). We try to follow Waldorf & simplicity parenting principles and plan to start homeschooling using the Oak Meadow (Waldorfy) curriculum this upcoming school year. It would be great to connect with you & your girls!

-Dahlia

Old 06-12-2014, 03:45 AM
ggU

We are in North Kirkland (on the border of Kingsgate/Woodinville/Bothell). We are just starting the incorporate Waldorf education into our life and begin homeschooling. I have 2 boys, 4yr and 1yr old. I would love to connect with anyone open to connect. Perhaps we should schedule a meet up at a park.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

We are now in the Duvall area, and my girls are 11, 8 and 17mo. We would love to plan a park day with others and share ideas and inspiration. Would Cottage Lake Park work to meet?
Old 07-31-2014, 11:24 PM

Waldorf homeschoolers in Carnation/Duvall/Fall City areas

We are currently homeschooling in Seattle, but haven't found our tribe yet. I have 4 children, 3 girls ages 11, 9, and 5, and a 4 year old boy. We are hoping to move out to something simpler and slower within the year, possibly anywhere between Duvall and North Bend. Would love to get to know any Waldorf families in the area this year. We come out that way frequently for berry picking and foraging, Oxbow field trips, ethnobotany classes, sheep farms...

Tags
Waldorf
User Tag List