Waldorf School May Faire festival Sun 5/20 in Chicago W. 'burbs - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-16-2012, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I wanted to give people a head’s up that Four Winds Waldorf School in Warrenville is holding their annual May Faire festival this Sunday the 20th from 12-4pm. The festival is a lovely celebration of spring and will feature loads of activities including Maypole dancing, children’s theatre, crafts and games, “Lady Spring”, live music, a cake walk, the “Butterfly Market” where children can shop for small natural and handmade treasures, as well as eco-friendly exhibitors, a taco bar, and a bake sale. All of the food will offer gluten free/dairy free/soy free/vegan options and the entire event is nut free.

Entrance fee is $5/child ages 2-14. Adults and children under 2 are free. Food and some activities have an additional fee.

The festival is a great low-key way to check out the school if you were considering them for camp this summer or for parent-child, preschool, kindergarten, or grades options in the fall. It’s also a great all-around festival in its own right and it looks like the weather will be beautiful for it.

http://www.fourwindswaldorf.org/

I've met so many like-minded families through this school over the years and for those looking to do the same, I wanted you to be aware of the resource and the opportunity.

Wife to my DH Mama to my two girls  hearts.gif'03 and love.gif '06 and my sweet babyboy.gif 3-'10 I am blessed.

Tags
Waldorf
User Tag List