Hello New to Waldorf! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-17-2012, 09:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New to Waldorf and new to this site!

My son just recently started grade one at a Waldorf school. Already seeing some interesting developments! He is coming from three years of public school so this is a very big change for us. He seems to be enjoying it so far except for all the singing he is complaining about daily LOL Also restrictions on the TV, wii, and other vices he was so used to can be difficult but I am on a weaning process which seem to be going well.

I hope to find some info and support here because to be honest I did not research this school choice to deeply but went off my feelings of the school, staff and all the great comments I received from other parents whose children have already been through the school from start to finish.

My younger son will be able to attend kindergarten next year which makes me feel slightly nervous since he will not be exposed to reading and writing till a later age than my other son but I suppose I just have to have some faith in the system!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Welcome. I'm bumping this up for attention. smile.gif Anyone have experiences to share?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Tags
Waldorf
User Tag List