waldorf/homeschooling families in western mass - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-14-2006, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are looking to homeschool our son (currently only 20 months). We want to do a waldorf inspired curriculum. Maybe a blend between waldorf and unschooling. Not really sure yet. There is another family we are friends with who also wants to homeschool in a similar style. We're looking for other moms with similar goals. Maybe we could create a waldorf homeschooling co-op. Maybe just a once a week meet up group for parents and tots for now. Anyone interested, respond, PM me or email me, kristenataylor@yahoo.com Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-15-2006, 10:48 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Hi Kristen, I just wanted to say hello and welcome. You may want to cross post this on the Learning at Home forum for maximum response. The folks that post in this Waldorf subforum are mostly utilizing schools outside the home, though of course there are many helpful suggestions that work in the home or at school. Just wanted you to be seen and heard!

#3 of 3 Old 08-17-2006, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I'm not in your area, but did want to direct you to the Waldorf Family Network. It is a group of New England homeschoolers homeschooling with the Waldorf philosophy. They have a website and a yahoo group, and there is a lot of activity with regards to Mass on that yahoo group!! Definately check them out!!!

ETA a link to their site that goes directly to linking you to signing up to the yahoo group http://waldorffamilynetwork.com/yahoo.html

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page