Join Date: Jul 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not a traditional Waldorf parent, but I love Waldorf toys:
* Baskets with pinecones, shells, river rocks;
A little more expensive:
* Tree blocks, regularly shaped wooden blocks, all kind of blocks
* Knitted or felt fairies and gnomes
* Wooden trucks, cars, animals
* Sewn or wooden foods
* A doll / family
* A wooden catsle with knights, horses, farmers, etc.
* A wooden barn with barn animals
* A wooden tree-house with fairies
* Crayons, wax, construction paper.
My kids are 4 and 2 and these are a couple of their favourites:
-playsilks (we use these on the nature table and for dressing up)
-baskets (seriously my DD carries these around all day.)
-cars and trains
-kitchen stuff, pots, pans, play food, iron etc.
-Beeswax crayons (pricey but last ages)
-outside...a sandpit and a little garden where they grow their own veg and flowers.
Also I noticed your user name, are you in the UK?
http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/index.php -is a lovely site for waldorf toys etc.
|42 members and 18,359 guests|
|beedub , bethanco04 , cloa513 , exspeedite49 , floss&ferd , girlspn , hillymum , hungarydental , iryna.prokh , jcdfarmer , Jessica765 , Kartik Sharma , kathymuggle , Katica , KatieRa , KellySki , LibraSun , lisak1234 , MadeleineAtchley , manyhatsmom , MeanVeggie , Mody , moominmamma , NaturallyKait , oaksie68 , perserra32 , prayingforpeace , rahulkumar123 , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , SchoolmarmDE , serenbat , shantimama , Shmootzi , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , SweetSilver|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|