Join Date: Jul 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not a traditional Waldorf parent, but I love Waldorf toys:
* Baskets with pinecones, shells, river rocks;
A little more expensive:
* Tree blocks, regularly shaped wooden blocks, all kind of blocks
* Knitted or felt fairies and gnomes
* Wooden trucks, cars, animals
* Sewn or wooden foods
* A doll / family
* A wooden catsle with knights, horses, farmers, etc.
* A wooden barn with barn animals
* A wooden tree-house with fairies
* Crayons, wax, construction paper.
My kids are 4 and 2 and these are a couple of their favourites:
-playsilks (we use these on the nature table and for dressing up)
-baskets (seriously my DD carries these around all day.)
-cars and trains
-kitchen stuff, pots, pans, play food, iron etc.
-Beeswax crayons (pricey but last ages)
-outside...a sandpit and a little garden where they grow their own veg and flowers.
Also I noticed your user name, are you in the UK?
http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/index.php -is a lovely site for waldorf toys etc.
|37 members and 17,438 guests|
|aparent , bananabee , BirthFree , Dina1 , Emilia.H , floss&ferd , girlspn , grisandole , healthy momma , hillymum , jamesmorrow , kathymuggle , lhargrave89 , manyhatsmom , mckittre , NaturallyKait , samaxtics , sciencemum , shantimama , Shmootzi , silversparrow , Springshowers , sren , stellanyc , StillMe , sweetrainfire , Tamara Raluy , TealCandy , thefragile7393 , transylvania_mom , valerievalira , viA va , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|