Mothering Forum banner

ISO Reggio school in DC/NoVA

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  crl 
#1 ·
I read through the Reggio in your area thread and didn't see anything--sorry if I missed it. I'm looking for a Reggio school in DC or Northern Virginia. I googled and came up with Beverley Hills Church Preschool (Alexandria, VA) and Discovery Woods Learning Center (Fairfax, VA). Any one know anything about these schools or any other Reggio Emilia schools in the area?

Thanks so much!

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by crl View Post
I read through the Reggio in your area thread and didn't see anything--sorry if I missed it. I'm looking for a Reggio school in DC or Northern Virginia. I googled and came up with Beverley Hills Church Preschool (Alexandria, VA) and Discovery Woods Learning Center (Fairfax, VA). Any one know anything about these schools or any other Reggio Emilia schools in the area?

Thanks so much!
My son is at The Compass School (http://www.thecompassschool.com) in Manassas. It is technically a "day care" rather than a nursery school, but they do have two day a week options, or half days once your child is a little older, as well as Kindegarten. We absolutely adore them, and that is saying a LOT considering how I feel about leaving my baby.
The building is absolutely gorgeous and the spaces provided for the children are magnificent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.