U/S Today: Gender Revealed! - Now with Pics! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-27-2005, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're having a girl!!!!

She wasn't being particularly cooperative at first but we did end up getting a clear view from below her bottom, and there sure weren't any boy parts down there. In one of the pics my CNM could point out the girl parts so we're pretty certain, but I didn't see the three lines that mean a girl... *shrug*

I'm pretty happy! DH wanted a boy, maybe next time. I think he would've been more excited if it were a boy, but he's not unhappy about it or anything.

I'm having another ultrasound at my next prenatal because she didn't get as clear of a view as the heart as she wanted, but we did see it beating away and she told me not to be concerned about it.

Saw little legs and knees and hands and feet, spine and stomach and brain... a few glimpses of the face but she was being pretty shy... I was hoping for a good profile shot like I got at my 12wk ultrasound, but no luck. She was breech, which again I was told not to worry about, plenty of time to move, and she said most babies are at this point. I figured that's how she was laying, based on where I feel movements. Also the placents is up top in front, just as I thought. The measurements all vary a little bit as to dating, with the head being the biggest Entered them into the handy dandy mathematic equation and it gave a due date of 5/31, a day ahead of my official due date. Heart rate was 160bpm. She was all over the place, moving hands and feet like crazy.

We got some photos that I'll post a link to in this thread soon, and a video tape as well. We're going to transfer that to dvd then I'm going to dissect it on my computer and see if I can get some good still images from that.

Fun

You can see the pictures here.
#2 of 6 Old 01-27-2005, 06:38 PM

Congratulations! Girls are sooo fun!
#3 of 6 Old 01-27-2005, 08:46 PM

Congratulations AFey!!

Wonderful news on your daughter! (have you said it out loud yet, "your daughter" ??!!
#4 of 6 Old 01-27-2005, 08:54 PM

awesome! a girl! fun fun!

aja

Mama to Jet 6/05, Marvel 8/06 and Cash and Fox 2/09
Expecting Ada Marianne 11/14
#5 of 6 Old 01-28-2005, 08:45 AM

A little girl! Congratulations
#6 of 6 Old 01-30-2005, 05:05 PM

Congratulations!!! Great pics, too.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page