Ok, I feel pregnant now - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-15-2004, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 7 weeks today and it was by far the hardest morning I've had chasing our 27 month old. Everything make me want to puke, the sight, the smell, the idea of certain things. And I couldn't even watch DS jump in the moonbounce this morning at the play place we went to. I'm so tired and DS took a lousy nap. He has been sleeping HORRIBLY at night, staying awake for hours at a time, usually from 3am-6am. It is absolutely brutal. I have no idea why he's doing this. Someone, please, help fix my life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2004, 01:28 AM

Im right there with ya sister. for the firt tiem in bug's little life hd is using me as apacifier all morning...andi can't sleep through it with these sore nipples. everythign makes me puke.i am exausted constantly and feel likea horible mommy for the amount of vido's ds and i are watching (hey at least we get to cuddle and nurse all day right?)

everything makes me puke....yesterday i threw up in thre back yard while iwast aking the dogs out to go potty and hten promptly came in and bawled.

i jsut keep telling myself it is only temporary and the results are worth it...

i hope we both get to feeling better soon (((hugs)))
Old 11-16-2004, 12:14 PM

Ugh. I'm not there yet but I remember how it was from last time. However, I feel like I'm growing in my belly faster than my first pregnancy. I suppose it could be twins since we took fertility drugs LOL. But I'd be happy (and relieved) with just one.

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Old 11-16-2004, 04:06 PM

ME TOO! I am so glad I'm not alone.

Walking by certain shops and restaurants makes me want to throw up (I had to run out of Costco this weekend, because the smell of new tires and nasty fried food was too much for me!) and trying to cook is a challenge, to say the least. This weekend, my husband had a flu and fever and I was throwing up and we were the most pathetic parents I've ever seen ("Oh, you want to watch the little engine that could again? Sure!").

And a question -- how long can I survive on oatmeal, bread and saltines??

I don't have much perspective on this, either, because with DS1 I just had a few days of MS and it came a bit later -- between 10-12 weeks. And I'm only 6-7 weeks now. Argh.

Thanks for letting me whine, and for helping me feel not so alone.

User Tag List