Weekly Thread July 25th-August 1st - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 70 Old 07-25-2005, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For those of us who haven't crossed over to Life With A Babe - here is our thread.

Have another mw apt. on Wednesday. Did some accupressure today, and tried to turn the baby from posterior to anterior today. Also did a belly cast. I'm HUGE

How is everyone else? :
#2 of 70 Old 07-25-2005, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Forgot to add, I am now 6 days overdue by my calculations, only 3 days overdue by the latest u/s dating. Its frustrating, but I splurged and bought some yarn to knit Darlene and Daphne toy dolls.
#3 of 70 Old 07-25-2005, 11:47 PM

I'm 5 days overdue and between boredom and heat I really am anxious to have the baby. Of course my body is not doing anything that says to me its about to happen. As far as baby preparations, there are none left and thanks to heat I am in no mood to cook and freeze meals. Instead we have tons of conveniece foods like Amy's in the freezer and will eat veggies from CSA during my recovery/bonding time.

No, its safe to say that I am starting to get a tad bit crabby. : I keep wanting to get my nails done but that to seems like more energy than I wish to output so guess I may take dh up on his offer to paint my toes.

Thursday I have MW appointment and will do NST amd we will go from there. I don't see there being any pressure as far as inducement until at least next week.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Shay

Mothering since 1992...its one of the many hats I wear.
#4 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 01:31 AM

I'm 4 days "over". Ha, ha, 6, 5, and 4 days over for those who has posted so far in this thread.

Nothing happening. I'm not currently trying in natural induction methods, as I have no deadline to worry about. With my first, my midwife would only deliver at home until 42 weeks, so I took EPO internally and put it on my cervix (I was going to say "internally and externally", but I don't know if shoving something up one's yoni still counts as external, lol). I had dd the day after my EDD, so maybe it helped. Either that or it's just when she was "done". Apparently this baby isn't. I was pretty impatient yesterday, but I'm feeling more accepting now. I could wait until the weekend, no problem. I think. I still have plenty of things I could do, but I'm not worried about any of them. I just got a new AIO pattern, so I sewed up one of those last night. I need more old tee shirts to make more fitteds from this pattern. I don't really *need* them to get done, though, because I have plenty of prefolds. I still need to get a car seat. Actually, I need to buy 2 car seats. I just found out that the American car seat I've been using for dd is illegal for use in Australia. I wasn't expecting that expense. Sigh. I don't have transportation, though, so I have to wait until the weekend to do anything about that. I wanted to walk to a local baby store, but it's rainy and cold out, so there's no way. I'd like to do yard work, too, but, again, it's too cold and yuck. That leaves scrubbing the floor. Sorry, that's not sounding too appealing right now. What's the point anyway; it gets dirty again within minutes. Dd is napping and nursing on my lap right now. I'm getting plenty of nipple stim, at least. Nursing really brings on the BH. Freezing too much food is pointless around here. Dh won't eat it, and it will just end up sitting in the freezer.

Blah, blah...

Labor vibes to all waiting...
#5 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 05:44 AM

Two days over here. Getting bored, frustrated and tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night, and my IBS is flaring up again, so I am seriously cranky.

I have a midwife appt tomorrow, but I doubt she'll do anything except say 'be patient'. :

Just found a source of EPO in our little town, after some ringing around, so I will be trying that now.
#6 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 01:50 PM

Hmmm, well it sounds like I'm the only one who isn't overdue yet :LOL. I'll be 40 weeks this Friday (based on when I ovulated, and also u/s). At 40 weeks the clock will start ticking, however ... my OB will induce after 42 weeks, and I'm terrified of an induction. We all know they tend to be more painful, and with my back surgery, and the uncertainty as to whether an epidural would work or not, it scares the pants off me to consider going that route.

You guys will hang around and keep me company if I go to August, right??? :LOL

My monitrice has a bunch of tricks up her sleeve, though, including homeopathic versions of blue/black cohash, and we also talked about using acupuncture. She has never had a client that did this, but is really interested in it, and there's an acupuncturist who belongs to the local Birth Network and practices fairly close to me. So if I go much over 40 weeks, we will probably start looking at that stuff. Here's hoping it won't come to that (hmmm, I can never find the fingers crossed emoticon, lol).

I'm using EPO (vaginally), but not religiously. I'm already 50% effaced, so I don't know how necessary it is, but figure it can't hurt. If I feel like putting it in at night, I do. If I don't, I don't. I figure there's a reason I feel one way or the other about it, and should listen to myself.

Other than that, I'm still hanging in there. During the day, I feel pretty good, although some of my swelling has come back (it disappeared for a week or 2). I've started drinking more of the pg tea (had slacked when the swelling went away), so hopefully that will help. Nights aren't great, but haven't gotten any worse. And I decided to try to work on the sleep apnea on my own. Obviously, my throat is big enough for me to breath (I mean, I'm not dead! :LOL ), so I'm physically doing something while I sleep to constrict it. I notice that when I consciously think about relaxing my throat, it feels like it opens up a lot. So during the day, and also before I go to sleep or whenever I wake up during the night, I make a conscious effort to relax my throat. It seems to be helping, and I haven't woken up mid-snort/snore or with a tight feeling since I've been doing this. And I don't seem to be waking up over and over and over. Admittedly, many people with sleep apnea don't wake to full consciousness, so maybe it's still plaguing me ...

I at least feel better about it, and like there has been some improvement, and I'm not feeling as tired.

DH's brother is in town from Hawaii for a wedding, and will be here until 8/7, so I'm really hoping babe makes an appearance before then. If not, it's hard to say when he'll have the chance to meet her next, since I don't anticipate traveling to Hawaii any time in the near future (does not sound like fun with a newborn or toddler!), and this is the first time he's been back here in 3 years. My brother is doing some traveling this week and next, so has put in very specific "requests" as to when she should be born :LOL . I told him if I had any control over it, I'd be more than happy to exert it, but he's outta luck I think!

Still enjoying being off work and having time to myself. And still nervous about how drastically my life is going to change in the very near future, lol. But also anxious to meet my little girl and start this new phase of our lives. And intensely curious about what labor and birth are going to be like ...

Time to go lean on the birth ball. She'll usually swing anterior if I do that, although she goes back to posterior during the night (in the recliner). So I'm trying to get on the ball earlier in the day, so she spends more time in the anterior position, and hopefully gets comfy there!

Shana
EDD 7/29/05

Mama to M (7/05) and S (5/08) my surprise !!!
#7 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Pom

Hang in there guys, there'll be a July 2005 board over on teh other side waiting for you!

Been getting out and about more so less time online, but am keeping an eye out for all the new babes coming and sending pos vibes your way...
#8 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Shana,
Your life IS going to change drastically! Almost 11 months ago I went into labor with Darlene and I cannot BELIEVE how drastically life changed after that day. 99% of the time for the better, though that 1% of time makes it hard to believe!

A point of advice for any of your first time mama's, and please listen cause I wish someone had told me:
You know what is BEST for your baby. Don't let ANYONE (including the moms at MDC) make you feel like they know what is BETTER. You are the perfect mama for your little bean!!!
If you can remember that, I'm sure it will help you. I say it to myself everyday, because I never felt so doubtful of myself until I became a mom!!! Its crazy!

Baby is anterior now I believe, we did this weird method (the chickadee who did my belly cast) and she TURNED! It was crazy. Took 10 minutes.
If interested, email me and I'll send you the directions. Takes a while to type up if no one is interested.
Well, GTG....

Nordic, how is the EPO working for you? I take it internally (mouth)

Binyah, I can FEEL your frustration you poor gal!!!

And Shay, YOU SHOULD SEE MY FRICKIN' TOES! Ewwwwwwww
And I know that I wont have time after babe is born to do 'em. Yuck!
lol
(PS) But hawaii is so gorgeous, Shana.
#9 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 06:57 PM

Pom, glad to hear that things are going well enough for you to be out and about .

Katie, I hear you on the 99% vs. 1% thing. I know I'll be giving up a lot, but getting so much more in return. But without getting any of that "return" right now, it's sometimes hard to stop thinking about the "giving up" part, lol.

And thanks for your words of wisdom. I know there will be times when I doubt myself, but I will try hard to remember what you said!

As for pedicures, I've managed to drag myself out to get two of them in the last month. I always feel too lazy to go, but am glad when I do. I like having my nails painted, but even better I like having all the callouses taken off. My feet get pretty crusty, lol. But I imagine there will be little time for that soon . At least then I'll be able to paint my toes myself, lol.

Katie, that's great your baby turned anterior! For right now, putting time in leaning on the birth ball seems to do it for me, but I may be asking for your technique if that starts failing me.

And I know, Hawaii IS gorgeous (we were there for bil's wedding 3 years ago). It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to go when I have a baby hanging off my boob for most of the day, lol. And even toddlers need their daily naps, etc., and have limited endurance for hiking, etc. I would rather wait until she's older so we can do more stuff. If I'm going to spend that much money and go that far, I plan on making the most of it!!!

Seem to be getting BH again, although they're far less uncomfortable than they were before. Maybe I'm just getting used to them, lol. She just seems mighty comfortable, and not in a hurry to go anywhere as of yet ...

Shana
EDD 7/29/05

#10 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanana
As for pedicures, I've managed to drag myself out to get two of them in the last month.
Wow, *2* pedicures. Good for you! I'd like a pedicure myself, but I don't really like nail polish that much. I heard of a guy once who does "natural" pedicures w/o nail polish, just buffing, etc. That sounds good to me, and I suppose I could request that service from any nail salon, but it somehow still seems like a waste of $$ when I'm not even getting polished.

Now I'm 5 days "over". I feel silly making this countdown, but there it is...
#11 of 70 Old 07-26-2005, 08:16 PM

Quote:
As for pedicures, I've managed to drag myself out to get two of them in the last month. I always feel too lazy to go, but am glad when I do. I like having my nails painted, but even better I like having all the callouses taken off. My feet get pretty crusty, lol. But I imagine there will be little time for that soon . At least then I'll be able to paint my toes myself, lol.
Sounds like me! It was too hot to go to the nail shop today, so I am gonna let dh try his hand at painting my toes. I prefer a real pedicure but at the moment some new polish will suffice.

Last night I thought labor was starting, I was having contractions that were definitely more intense than BH's and were coming at a good clip. Well after 3 hours, they stopped. : Nothing today......

Seems like there are just a few of us left on this side, oh well even though ot feels like forever I know its not.

Shay

#12 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 12:07 AM

Well, I guess we're starting to run a sizeable post-dates club around here...
I'm eight days over and have become impatient. : I was completely fine with waiting until a few days ago, because I feel like if baby hasn't come yet, s/he must not be ready. But I'm being rushed by my MW since now the baby is having heart decelerations. My bp is ok, since it's dramatically lower when anyone BUT my MW takes it, but now its on to another problem... I've already had to have two ultrasounds to check my fluid levels, which are great, but I don't like having those, and I have to get another one on Thursday. MW is talking about possibly inducing if I don't get going by Friday. I'm doing accupressure tomorrow, and then castor oil the next morning, if I need to. Bleh. I'm feeling like I've waited plenty, and that the baby must be "done" by now. I'm also small and normally thin, and don't want the baby to keep getting bigger and bigger. It also worries me that the head won't properly flex if baby's too old. *sigh.* Oh well, I'm sure everything will go just fine
#13 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 12:39 AM

Two days till EDD for me - but I am feeling really impatient. I'm trying to recapture some of that joy in being pregnant...I'm not miserable, fairly comfortable, fairly happy - yada yada. Dare I say I'm just bored? It seems like time raced by for months, and then the last two weeks has felt like two years......

I know that I went nine days post dates with Bella, and I've got long cycles/ovulate late so I have every indication that I've still got a while to wait - so why do I go to bed every night hoping against hope, and waking up disappointed?

I feel like it is December, the Christmas party is over, the shopping is done, the gifts are wrapped, and I'm sitting by the window, twiddling my thumbs waiting for Santa!
#14 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 12:53 AM

I guess it just goes to show that, left to their own devices, women do often go more than 40-41 weeks.

I don't think there are more than a couple of July mums left on my mainstream due-date board - practically every single one of them has been induced before their due date. No wonder people are starting to think of 40+1 as 'late'.

Oh, and if I sound a little less down about being overdue than usual - I think I might be in early labour ! Mild contractions, still far apart (15-20 min) - but I am hoping this is the start! Based on past experience (and the fact that things haven't got any faster in the last 5 hours) I think we are possibly looking at birth on Thursday. I doubt I will have her before the end of today (it is almost 6 am here).

Right now I am camped out in the living room, with my headphones on listening to some great music, eating a sandwich and drinking some tea....just waiting for the next contraction to hit. I feel great!

(Just hoping that the contractions won't stop again. As soon as dh is up and about, I'll drag him out for a walk.)
#15 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 03:35 AM

NordicMamma - Very exciting! It's also cute to hear you say that you don't expect to give birth until Thursday, when, at the time of your post, it was still Tuesday in the US. It's 4:30 pm Wed. here in Australia, though, so I'm not shocked. Enjoy! You sound like you are for now.

VioletMommy - I am sorry to hear about the decels. I hope you go into labor before you have to deal with any induction things you'd rather not.

JeanetteL - I'm sure no one on this thread has much longer to wait, even though you've still got a couple days until your EDD. It just seems like it. I know that impatient feeling.

shayinme - I thought that maybe labor was starting for me last night, too. I didn't *really* think I was in labor, but the BH were coming regularly and they felt a bit crampy. I thought just maybe since I had plans this morning to take dd to playgroup that I would have to miss it. I was able to fall asleep and woke up still pregnant, so here I am.
#16 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 03:54 AM

I spoke too soon. After 4.5 hours of contractions everything came to a halt again. :

Oh well, maybe tonight things will start up again. At least I am having some signs that things WILL eventually happen!

ETA Just saw my midwife - her first words were 'I wasn't expecting to see you here this week!' In any case, everything looks fine - blood pressure, urine, heart beat etc. were all totally normal.

She gave me another appointment a week from now (I'll be 41w3d by then) and said that if I am still pg and actually make it to that appointment, I will automatically be given a time at the hospital to check on amniotic fluid, and do an NST, presumably. Based on those results a date for possible induction will be agreed on.

So, I've got at least another week before induction even gets mentioned - which is fine by me.
#17 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 06:40 AM

Well, darn.

As you say, though, you have a week until anyone even mentions induction. Lots of time...
#18 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 10:01 AM

Nordic, it sounds like things are ramping up. Even though they tapered off, I have to believe you'll be having a baby sooner rather than later!!

I myself am also having contractions -- have been for the last 3.5 hours. I got up at 5:30 AM to pee, and they started. Just uncomfortable enough to keep me from going back to sleep (of course). They're coming quite regularly now (less than 10 min apart), but only lasting 30-40 seconds, and not too uncomfortable. My biggest fear is that they'll peter out. We have the hot tub heating, and my doula said if I got in the tub and they spaced out, then it will probably be a while. If they keep going strong, then this is the real deal. So I'll be climbing in in a bit to test things out.

No mucous plug or bloody show to speak of, although the tp is tinged slightly pink when I pee.

Will try to keep you guys posted!

Shana
EDD 7/29/05

#19 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 10:57 AM

Yay, Shana! Hope this is IT for you.

I'm still having the occasional random contraction - there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

I expect things will start up again in the middle of the night - because that is when all of my action has taken place. I just hope that next time the contractions don't taper off again.

At least I got a couple of hours sleep this afternoon. Always something.
#20 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 03:41 PM

41 weeks and its hot as hades here. I must admit that today is one of those days that if I were more mainstream in my approach to labor that I might be demanding to be induced. :

Shana, hope that this is it for you too!

Jeanette, your descriptions of Christmas is how I feel. Its literally the waiting that is driving me nuts, coupled with the heat its like there is nothing to do but wait.

Nordic Mama, you sound just like me. Talk about frustrating!

Well here's hoping one of goes today and the next and you know what I'm saying.

Shay

#21 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 04:19 PM

Nordic, I'm cracking up because I'm exactly where you are. Still having the occasional random contraction, but they slowed waaaay down. As soon as I shined a "light" on them (e.g., timed them, paid attention, told some people, etc.) they went back in their cave, lol. I suspect they'll start up again at night, like you said. Getting some bloody show at least, so that's promising! And I also napped for several hours -- it was extremely welcome, as I only got ~4 hours sleep last night.

Also, the baby was SUPER active last night (one of the reasons I was up so late). I was getting tons and tons of movement (even captured some of the crazy stomach-quakes on video, lol), along with some seriously painful pokes and jabs to my cervix. I was pretty sure she was moving down, so I spent lots of time on hands/knees, leaning over, etc., to try to get her in an anterior position before she engaged (I think I was at least partially successful).

So I was pretty sure she'd finally fully dropped, but knowing that often happens 1-2 weeks ahead of time for first-time moms, I was not in any way expecting to wake up to contractions today! But no complaints here. Feeling like I probably won't have a baby today, but I have the feeling it's going to happen in the pretty near future (I hope!).

Violet, Jeanette, Binah, Shay, here's hoping "Santa" makes his appearance soon . I think we should all go into labor at the same time and finish July out with a bang, lol.

And Shay, I'm guessing your heat wave will break soon. It has been blisteringly hot here in MI, but we had thunderstorms last night, and today it's beautiful and in the low 70s!!! I know the weather moves west to east, so I'm sending it your way .

Shana
EDD 7/29/05

#22 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 04:23 PM - Thread Starter

Nordicmama, sorry labor petered out ):

It will happen soon for all of us, I know it has too!

I can be in a good mood because I had a mw apt. today. I was going to get my membranes sweeped, but I guess I am a good 5-6 cm dialated already and sweeping my membranes was impossible. So, anytime here - probably tonight. Yay!

They gave me some blue/black cohosh homeopathics to take as well and told me to take a nap, and do nipple stimulation while watching tv and relaxing.

I will let you gals know, I'm wishing we could all go into labor at the same time so no one was left waiting though!
#23 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 04:38 PM

Shana and Darsmama - sounds like we are all in the same boat!

Who knows, we might have our babies in the next day or two!!

I am probably jinxing things by typing this, but my contractions are picking up a bit (it is 9:30 pm here). Now they are 20-30 mins apart but getting a bit more intense. I am feeling the need to stand up and swivel my hips (how can ANYONE cope with contractions lying on their back in bed?). If this continues I won't be going to bed at all tonight - I can't sleep with this going on, and I would have to drag my ass out of bed with every contraction. So it looks like I'll be hanging out in the living room again. Now if only there was a good film on...
#24 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

If you are feeling the need to swivel your hips, it sounds like the real thing and I WOULD DO IT!

Even if they are 20-30 min apart and not following a typical labor pattern - it still could be labor!!!

Best of luck to you, mama!!

Katie

(PS) Laying in bed for contrax was the worst feeling ever!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicMamma

I am probably jinxing things by typing this, but my contractions are picking up a bit (it is 9:30 pm here). Now they are 20-30 mins apart but getting a bit more intense. I am feeling the need to stand up and swivel my hips (how can ANYONE cope with contractions lying on their back in bed?). If this continues I won't be going to bed at all tonight - I can't sleep with this going on, and I would have to drag my ass out of bed with every contraction. So it looks like I'll be hanging out in the living room again. Now if only there was a good film on...
#25 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 06:05 PM

I'm starting to despair of having the natural, minimal-intervention birth I was planning on. Because of my pseudo-pre-eclampsia issues, there is a chance that I may not be "allowed" to deliver at the birth center; plus now that I am five days "overdue" I "need" to have extra sonograms and monitoring - the medwife at my appointment yesterday even thought that the baby was breech, although it never has been! I had her do an (unnecessary) cervical exam just so that she would be able to feel the head. At today's sonogram, there was plenty of amniotic fluid, the baby was moving well with a good heartrate and has even started turning anterior. Big surprise, since everything is supposed to go wrong once you pass 40 weeks. The weight estimate is 8lbs 13oz, which I find highly unlikely, given my limited weight gain and high fluid level.

Meanwhile, my family, many of whom were born with midwives in an undeveloped country, are trying to convince me to prepare for/request a Caesarean section because I am "late" and from the size of my belly, it is obvious that the baby will be "too big." They insist that I am putting myself and my baby in harm's way by receiving the "substandard" care of the medwives, and that I should go to a "real" doctor to get my induction/C-section immediately. I should have moved to The Farm in Tennessee for this pregnancy!
#26 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 07:03 PM

Yikes, yamilee, that sucks.

I'm lucky that I live in Sweden, where midwife care is standard (although not nearly as earthy-crunchy as I would like sometimes) and intervention minimal. Induction is not even discussed until 41 weeks (unless there are issues, of course).

I still worry about some of the routine hospital procedures here, though. There are some things I really don't agree with, and I am not looking forward to fighting the midwives over it.

Darsmama - yes, the swiveling is now essential. If things are like last time, frantic marching in place will eventually take over as my method of choice!

For now my contractions are still at least 30 min apart, but getting more painful as I go along. Weird. With ds I had contractions close together, but they took ages to get intense. I guess every labour really is different!

No sign of a 'show', though. It would make me a lot happier if I could see some mucus coming out...
#27 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 07:41 PM

Yamilee, so sorry that things are not going as planned. I hope you're able to hold the medwife at bay, stick to your guns, and get what you want. Wishing you all the luck.

Still having some contractions here -- they seem to be picking back up a little, although they still aren't painful. My doula/monitrice said sometimes labor starts and then stops because the baby isn't positioned well. So I took advantage of the heated hot tub, and floated around on my belly for a few hours. It felt wonderful, and I'm hoping it moved her into a more optimal position (for some reason, I'm having a hard time telling how she's sitting right now). I had what felt like some reasonably strong contractions in the tub, and have had a few since I got out. Still getting some bleeding, though no appreciable mucous plug as of yet.

Nordic, it sounds like things are picking up! Sending you fast and easy birthing vibes, and enjoying knowing someone else is going through this at the same time (on the other side of the world, no less, lol)! I have the feeling you're going to beat me though .

Shana
EDD 7/29/05

#28 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Nordic, it sounds like things are picking up! Sending you fast and easy birthing vibes, and enjoying knowing someone else is going through this at the same time (on the other side of the world, no less, lol)! I have the feeling you're going to beat me though .
I wouldn't count on it - I am the QUEEN of slow labours! Well, okay, based on one previous baby (42 hours). But I take after my mother, and she had 3 agonizingly slow labours, so I am not counting on a fast labour this time either.

Right now my contractions are coming closer together (12-16 min the last few), but are not as painful anymore. Go figure. Why doesn't labour come with an instruction booklet?
#29 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicMamma
Why doesn't labour come with an instruction booklet?
There should be a double manual -- one for labor, and one for the baby! :LOL

Glad to hear things aren't as painful ...

Shana
EDD 7/29/05

#30 of 70 Old 07-27-2005, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Glad to hear things aren't as painful ...
I take that back. I just had a WHOPPER of a painful contraction. This is really weird - about every other contraction is really painful. In between I have a mild one. Hmmmmm.....my body is just plain bizarre!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page