Mothering Forum banner

Well, okay I'll be the first person here :)

1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  UrbanPlanter 
#1 ·
I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant, due August 6th 2005, and I'm very happy and hoping for a sticky baby
. I can't wait to meet others pregnant MDC mammas, although I already obsess over the TTCing board and the CDing board.

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats to you both! Hoping like heck to join you in a few weeks. IVF transfer of 5 day old embryos is set for Dec 3 or 4th. Hoping for a sticky baby (or two!).

ETA: That'll put me due August 23rd.

#7 ·
I know mine, because it's IVF so we know for SURE our date of conception. But, if you know about when yours was, or the first day of your last period, you can calculate it yourself here: www.pregnancycalendar.com

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AugustLia23
I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant, due August 6th 2005, and I'm very happy and hoping for a sticky baby
. I can't wait to meet others pregnant MDC mammas, although I already obsess over the TTCing board and the CDing board.

Congratulations!

I just found out this morning I am pregnant. Due the same day as you.

I had a miscarraige last year and am hoping for a sticky baby also. Seems to be a good one since this was our first cycle "trying" again.

#9 ·
Hi all, thanks for the congrats
I am so excited.

sophie69 - I've been checking out the DIJ boards too as I'm right at the beginning of August, so I could have a July Babe.

almostfey - how's pregnancy treating you, you've got a few more weeks under your belt than me

ChiknGirl - Ooh, another August due date! My sons birthday is 5/5, not to far away from your little girl.

CrunchyClark - Wishing you very good luck on your IVF. I did IUI to get pregnant, and am so happy that technology is there for us when we need it! Oh, and my birthday is August 23rd, very nice day for a birthday

MegieBlue - I know my due date by my the first day of my last period. If you know that date, just add 40 weeks to it. COngratulations!

ChiroWife - A due date buddy! Awesome, looking forward to the next 9 months. Hope that baby is a sticky one for you!

Sticky babies for everyone!

~Kailia

#10 ·
Pregnancy is great: ) I only had a few weeks of queasiness and two bouts of puking, but it still was not fun feeling like crap all the time!! So I'm glad that's over with. I've gotten to hear the heartbeat and see the baby bouncing around on the ultrasound, now I'm just waiting to be able to feel it! I'm into the second trimester and it really does feel good.

#11 ·
Hi Mamas/Mamas-to-be

I just found out today that I'm pregnant, too!
Exactly two weeks past O-day, so I'm due around August 5th.
It was a VERY faint line, but a line is a line, right???
Hope it sticks for us all!

ETA: Oh yeah, this morning in the middle of telling us a story, ds interrupted himself to announce that he was going to have a baby sister; he then resumed his story.

This afternoon I got the test while he was napping and it was positive!

#16 ·
congrats everyone!
nancy WELCOME
i am so happy to be here
we just got preg on thanks giving!
it ws so magic....my secret dream come true!
our condom came off and we did not even know it!
but i am ready for another little life to come through me.
i have a week before i can even take a test ...right?
when is the earliest you can take them?
i am due on dec 12 for my period...hope it doesn't come
and that makes me due to birth on aug 18 (exactly 2 years between my kids...cause dd #1 was born on aug 19! funny)

#18 ·
Welcome to all the newcomers! Looks like there will be lots of August Babies! I imagine it'll be a great month to have a baby, but for the most of us, it'll mean being pregnant in the DEAD of summer, Hopefully my bikini will still be fitting me

So far I've only had one bout of Morning Sickness, other than that I am on the toilet all the time, esp. before bedtime(last night 3 times in 10 minutes), and I can tell that my belly is popped a LITTLE bit. Not noticable to anyone but me and DP yet, but there's def. a little belly that won't go down. Oh, yeah and my boobs are sooooo sore! SO sore. Yeah, that's fun...But they're bigger now, which makes the b-cup mamma a bit happier. Anyone else got some symptoms coming out already?

#19 ·
I am already starting to feel morning sickness (I recognize it much quicker this time:LOL ) and my bb's hurt but are definitly not bigger yet! I've also been feeling a bit dizzy though. mostly at night. I don't remember ever feeling that way before. maybe I am just tired? should I be worried? I am upping my water intake today in any case to see if that helps.

#20 ·
This will be my second August baby. DD was born on August 17th. I am hoping for a birthdate of August 7th for this one. 7 is my lucky number.

I have been having occasional nausea in the evenings. And my breasts have been sore for awhile. I definitely have that full feeling.

#21 ·
I have a "full" feeling, but it's off a different kind. I seem to have lost my appetite a bit. I can eat a couple of sandwiches and be full for the rest of the day (uncomfortably so). I'm suffering frequent constipation too. Maybe I need to drink a lot more water or something? I'm one of the lucky one
, being down here in Melbourne, Australia, I'm having this baby in later winter! So, most of this baby's first year of life will be in mild to warm weather
. My other two were born in June and July, so I'll have all the winter months covered, LOLOL..

So, what are people's morning (all day) sickness remedies?

#22 ·
Quote:
So, what are people's morning (all day) sickness remedies?
I just bought a jar of Nutritious Brewers Yeast which I will put a spoonful into my yogurt or oatmeal or fruitshake 1-3 times a day. I was told that the Vitamin B in it is high and very good for keeping away MS. It is also full of other nutritious vitamins and minerals.

I also heard that more protein is better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.