Hi, My name is Nikki - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-01-2004, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi. My name is Nikki and I have a problem. I have a baby addiction. My problem began in 2002 when I fell pregnant with my son, Corby. He will be 2 in January. He came to us 3 days late and weighed in at 8lbs 13oz. I fell pregnant again in May 2003 with twins, unfortunatly I had a m/c. Come August 2003 I fell pregnant with my daughter, Hadley. She is almost 8 months old. She came to us at 37 weeks after an induced labor because she was measuring very small for her gestational age. She weighed 4lbs 15 oz at birth. She was born on the same day as her cousin. Her cousin is about 6 hours older then she is.

Clint, my husband, and I decided to start trying for number 3 in dec/jan whenever my cycles decided was best. Apparently 5, as I've been calling this baby, decided to come a month or so earlier then we planned. 5 should be making its appearance around Aug. 1st. I am not sure of the acutal EDD as my cycles are a little weird due to breastfeeding.

Here is to happy, healthy, wonderful pregnancies for us all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 12-01-2004, 03:55 PM

Check out that obnoxious emoticon! Nice to read your story of addiction, but sorry to hear about your losses. LOL at "5". Just so you don't get to 41, there won't be any confusion about who you're referring to.
#3 of 8 Old 12-01-2004, 04:02 PM

Nikki I have to tell you every time I see your user name I have to giggle.

congrats to you!

btw I have an addiction to babies now too. you're not alone! if I could have twins I would!

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
#4 of 8 Old 12-01-2004, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

Barb-LOL at the 41! I love babies but I don't know about that many.

rainbowmoon(sorry I can't find your name)-I would LOVE to have twins. Well, twins here with me. Clint went so far as to say triplets would be nice but I shot him down. We would never sleep.
#5 of 8 Old 12-01-2004, 08:00 PM

Hi Nikki!
Welcome to the August boards! I too giggle at your user name. Oops Broken condom...How original! :LOL
#6 of 8 Old 12-01-2004, 11:43 PM

Holy sh'moley! You're brave having them so close together! I nearly went crazy when Jaden was a newborn and Jacob was 2.5.

What were your other pregnancies like?

~ Amy ~

Homeschooling Mom of

ds 16, ds14, ds9, dd6

#7 of 8 Old 12-02-2004, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Amy, I count my lucky, lucky stars that I have very easy pregnancies. Virtually no morning sickness. I might feel queasy for a few min. As long as I eat something every couple of hours I can keep that at bay. I honestly can't think of anything to complain about with any of my pregnancies. Oh, if I had to pick one it would be how hot I get I guess. I am always a furnace! LOL!
#8 of 8 Old 12-03-2004, 04:42 PM

Hi, Nikki, I don't know how I stumbled upon this thread, since I am not pregnant (but not by choice, still no period here!)

BUT my daughter has the same birthday as your son! She was born at 7:03 in the morning Januray 20th 2003!

pretty cool!

Congratulations! I can't beleive you will have had 2 before I even have another.

ps love your user-name :LOL

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page