Mothering Forum banner

Ok who has belly pics!....

4K views 53 replies 21 participants last post by  Kiwibrooks 
#1 ·
I want to see some! :LOL my belly feels huge to me at 20 weeks!

See less See more
#2 ·
I keep trying to get dh to take some. He only remembers right after I just pigged out, or else when I haven't showered for a few days and my mascara is half down my face.

Sometimes I think he does this on purpose...

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktmama
Mine's posted in the weekly thread and here it is again...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/katewi...8b.jpg&.src=ph

40 years old and 20 weeks pregnant! One of my sisters said that she hoped even though I'm half-way there, I don't get twice as big. Feeling H U G E these days (and loving it)!
I think we have the same jeans! :LOL mine keep falling down tho I always have to hike them up
: anyhow I need to get some pics posted I think!
you look great!

#7 ·
You all are so cute! And such nice pictures. I want a nice round belly!!!! I still don't have much belly, but it's because I'm tall I think (5'10"). My 8 yo took mine...and I have that..."Hurry up and take it already" look on my face. This was 20w2d.

#12 ·
Kate - There's no bleepin' way you're 40!!!!

Henhao - I didn't have a link to your pic!

Everybody looks awesome and gorgeous!!! I gotta figure out how to get a pic of my beautiful belly w/o showing my fat. At least I got some sun this weekend because I look awful being this pale.

#13 ·
I hear you about the vast expanses of fish-belly-white skin. The sun was out in NYC today, so I basked like a beached whale. Still white, but at least I don't glow in the dark.

Kate, I'm pokey-outy too, and my pics don't look a tenth as good! You look great!

I'm loving the belly pics--I'll try and get dh to take one tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.