Afternoon and Evening sickness? But not Morning.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-28-2005, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is wierd and has never happened to me before. I am sick in the afternoon and evenings the worst. Mornings I feel fine. Normally its the other way around for me. I am thankful I get the break in the mornings. I wonder what could be different in the afternoons and evenings compared to the mornings? I have tried everything to make it go away in the later parts of the day and nothing helps. And Smells make it really really bad. I am eating very bland foods because everything else makes me sick. I am sure a whole meal made up of stuffing is super healthy right . Any advice or personal experience would be great!

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2005, 02:20 PM

That is exactly what I experienced when I was pregnant with ds. Since I didn't have any other children to take care of, I hung out on the couch w/ ginger ale and my remote. It subsided about 13 weeks. Hugs to you MS sucks.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:51 PM

I'm finding that if I get even the littlest bit hungry, I start to feel sick...so I'm using it as a reason to eat all day long!
Old 01-28-2005, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrmama
I'm finding that if I get even the littlest bit hungry, I start to feel sick...so I'm using it as a reason to eat all day long!
: Me too! Are you getting sick of food yet? Seems like I can rarely eat the same thing twice!
Old 01-29-2005, 02:55 AM

Me too. I'm always most ill at night and very tired in the late afternoon. It was the same with my other 2 pregnancies. I have good food days and bad. Warm meals seem to make me feel most nauseous (especially anything with cooked chicken :

I'm in love with berries, peaches and citrus!! Those always go over very well. I'm normally not a big fruit person either. Veggies are harder going down.
Old 01-29-2005, 06:21 PM

HI, I feel the same, fine in the morning, then it gets worse as the day progresses. It probably has to do with your blood sugar level. BUt who knows really. Sometimes I eat something and then I feel so gross after. I made chicken last night and couldn't eat it. I ended up eating the brown rice and potatos. Healthy I know.

I agree that chicken, or any meat is hard to swallow, also eggs, avocado, and nuts. I am loving citrus too, oranges, and actually any fruit. I started making slurpees in the morning, that is good, plain yogurt, frozen fruits, blueberries, strawberries whatever, that is quite yummy.

Usually by the end of the day I feel so nauseous. at least I'm not puking!

I didn't feel this bad with my first preg....
Old 01-30-2005, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter

I normally love citrus but I can't stomach it this time. I have never been able to handle chicken. Raw chicken has an awful smell. Actually right now it would probably be quicker to list them things I Can handle - theres only like 5, lol.

Michelle

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:56 PM

I didn't have an ounce of morning sickness w/my first pregnancy and now I'm having evening sickness. Yuck! I can eat just fine at supper, but then I spend half the evening on the couch not moving b/c I know if I move, I'll throw up.

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.

User Tag List