Aww, he's hugging his brother already! :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-19-2005, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I found these on my camera from a couple weeks ago, and I thought I'd share... Here's my 20 month old hugging his baby brother.

(The first 3 pictures...)

http://www.livejournal.com/users/all...57.html#cutid1

(LOL...and if you happen to scroll down, he's still co-sleeping. He only sleeps in that bed 2 hours a night before he realizes where the good bed is...the one with the nummies to nurse all night! :LOL )

~Brandon Michael (11/23/03), Jocelyn Lily Nữ (2/4/07, adopted 5/28/07 from Vietnam), Amelia Rylie (1/14/09), & Ryland Josef William (9/7/05-9/7/05 @ 41 wks). 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2005, 10:44 PM

Such cute pics Ally! Thank you for sharing them. Brandon will be such a good big brother.

Goldie, Mom to 5 my kiddos and forever loving on my fantabulous dh John.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:54 PM

Thanks for sharing!!!!!! I those pictures! I think they will be especially wonderful to have when your kids are older.

My 22 mo DS hugs baby sister and pats my belly sometimes and says "baby". I have also been exposing him to birth videos which he watches very intently. I don't know if he truly knows there is a baby inside my belly, but it is cute!

My DS has also started sleeping in a toddler bed (at least the first part of the night). He has the Little Tikes race car (DP was a little bit *obsessed* with getting this :LOL ).
Old 08-19-2005, 11:04 PM

Thanks for sharing! That's so cute! My 6yo ds started school yesterday. Yesterday and today both, when I dropped him off at his classroom, he gave me a kiss and a hug and said "Bye mommy. I love you very much and I'll miss you very much!" (This is his standard goodbye to me.) Then he hugged and kissed my belly and whispered, "I love you baby!"

Ds2 is clueless of course. LOL!

User Tag List