Hi mamas (x-posted in TAO) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-12-2005, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow. I'm absolutely overwhelmed by the support we've received from all of you. We are home now after 1 week in ICU and 1 week at my in-laws and I just wanted to post and say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the prayers, thoughts, cards, and money. These last 2 weeks have been so, so hard and it's only with friends like all of you that I've been able to make it through. My DH and I both thank you. He would bring the massive amount of cards to the hospital each day and there was always a card or note from an MDC mama. They meant so much to both of us and our families. The memorial thread for Reagan and Ryland is so touching. You never know how much people really care about you until you really need it. Again, thank you.

Love,
Amy

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2005, 10:33 PM

I am glad that you are home now. There are no words of course, but we are always here if you need us Amy. If you want, I can add Reagans stats to her announcement on the thread. Just let me know what they are. Take care!

ETA: It is good to have the reminder to donate blood, cause all to often the hospital blood banks don't have what they need. I am glad that you were able to get all the blood you needed and physically are out of danger now. How wonderful that so many people in your community were willing to donate.

Goldie, Mom to 5 my kiddos and forever loving on my fantabulous dh John.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:36 PM

We've all been so concerned about you! to you and your family.

edit: Amy--just read this thread http://69.20.14.30/discussions/showthread.php?t=341915
I am so glad you had the good medical care that you did and made it though that experience. I also appreciate the reminder about the importance of giving blood when we are able.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:06 PM

Goodness Amy, I had no idea that happened to you. I am so glad that you got the care you needed, and terribly sorry Reagan did not make it.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:41 PM

User Tag List