So, who's left? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Still here too, no full moon action.

I've been walking around the neighborhood every night with dh and dd (about a mile and a half) and I told dh the next person who said to me, "are you trying to walk that baby out?" was going to get the finger. :LOL not really but it would feel sooo good...evil hugely pregnant lady...that's me.

it is hot again here in Atl and I hate it...but at least it's nice in the mornings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 11:08 AM

Oh, dear - it all started at church this morning. I swear, about half the people I spoke to began the conversation with, 'So - you're still here, are you?'

Freak - if they only knew how UNoriginal that line is, as well as how hard I had to grit my teeth to give them a civil reply! :LOL

Waiting is hard...I hadn't realised there were so many of us still hanging around...
#33 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabeth
I've been walking around the neighborhood every night with dh and dd (about a mile and a half) and I told dh the next person who said to me, "are you trying to walk that baby out?" was going to get the finger. :LOL not really but it would feel sooo good...evil hugely pregnant lady...that's me.

: Not very pastor-like now....

I think this board is full of the moms who are due in the first 1/2 of the month...as I recall your due date is the 25thish? Although mine's not till october and i was totally hoping for an early baby. Then I got day-care itis which includes a doozy of a cough so I'm now hoping for another week to recover from that pre-labor.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#34 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 02:46 PM

I just saw on New Posts that an October mama had her baby already. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!

Mamabeth: I need to get my butt up and start walking in the mornings. I'm really mucus-y from the high levels of ragweed and maybe its not so bad in early AM. I"ll try.

Okay, so here's my real motivation for delivering soon. I so totally want a Margarita right now: on the rocks, with salt, really cold..... I"m not really a tequila fan, but going out of Mexican last night....oh man this other woman's margarita looked like the most refreshing brew ever made!!! Either that or a nice glass of Reisling wine...really cold.

I"m soooo sick of drinking water!

Joey
#35 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 04:14 PM

kerc--nope, I was a fabulous pastor this morning ...but later in the day...that's when I change...

tonight we're going out for Mexican, but purely because I *want* it, and any labor-inducing will be purely a bonus.
#36 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 09:31 PM

I've been somewhat of a lurker too. Still cooking. I was feeling a little bummed bc at my appt on Thursday the CNP told me i would have the baby this weekend ::sigh::. Well, it's Monday now....lol. I am no longer bummed though, because what do they know, right :LOL ? Baby will come when she's good and ready .

I am at 3cm / 90% (since Friday). I have dropped somewhat but i don't think i have engaged. And i think i lost part of (or maybe all) my plug on Saturday.
I also heard that percolating noise that some ladies mentioned on here before. Trying to take it easy and take lots of baths. I think dh and I may try to "get things going" again tonight .
#37 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=Mommiska]Oh, dear - it all started at church this morning. I swear, about half the people I spoke to began the conversation with, 'So - you're still here, are you?'

QUOTE]

That is exactly what I got at church all day yesterday. The pastor said "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the hospital screaming."

Like we need to hear that right now.
#38 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 11:03 PM

My 'official' edd today...ho hum! I'm not really feeling much of anything and nothing is even causing a bh contrax. :

Someone else I know that is due a week after me is on her way to the hospital today. Blah! Come on out, kid! :LOL

I'm sick of the phone calls, emails, and im's asking if anything is going on. If something were going on for real, would I be answering?!

Well, I guess we'll see. I actually slept last night but I feel so tired and can't seem to do anything but sit here.
#39 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter

Still here. Went to an anniversary party tonight...just got home. This baby is moving like crazy right now! I had two people tonight tell me that they went two weeks past their due date...just what I need to hear!

I'm not at all in the mood for sex either, and even if I was, dh fell asleep on the couch... *sigh*
#40 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 11:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowOrNever
My 'official' edd today...ho hum! I'm not really feeling much of anything and nothing is even causing a bh contrax. :

Me too, Stephanie...Me too...you're not alone! :
#41 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 11:09 PM

Mmmm... Margaritas...

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

#42 of 46 Old 09-18-2005, 11:15 PM - Thread Starter

By the way, how am I supposed to do nipple stimulation when my breasts are so sore?!
#43 of 46 Old 09-19-2005, 12:06 AM

Quote:
By the way, how am I supposed to do nipple stimulation when my breasts are so sore?!
You could just put warm wash clothes or a heating pad on them for a while. I heard that can do stuff too!
#44 of 46 Old 09-19-2005, 04:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt2005
You could just put warm wash clothes or a heating pad on them for a while. I heard that can do stuff too!
Oh, that doesn't sound bad at all. It actually sounds kind of soothing. Man, looking back at my posts, I was sure whining a few hours ago!
#45 of 46 Old 09-19-2005, 05:59 AM

This waiting is totally frustrating to me and dh. He took the last two weeks off from traveling because our first two babes were a week early. Now I am one day past due and he has to work on Wednesday night whether I am in labor or not so that we can pay the rent. There is no choice. Also, he has to travel this weekend- again, no choice if we want to pay our bills. That is one of the drawbacks of being self employed. There is no vacation pay or sick pay or family leave.........
#46 of 46 Old 09-27-2005, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I just posted on two other threads for Mamas in waiting... is anyone on this thread still here?
Jenny

read.gif+dp_malesling.GIFreading.gifmoon.gifblahblah.gifjog.gif(All waterbirth.jpg. 3 @ homebirth.jpg30stork-suprise.gif*31*32*33*34*35*36*37*38*39*40?41*42?h20homebirth.gif 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page