Anyone else out of sorts? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-24-2005, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is getting ridiculous. I can't remember anything. I can't even remember something that I just did. I am having a hard time concentrating on more than 1 thing at a time, which makes driving hard :LOL . I think its sleep deprivation.

Michelle

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.
#2 of 4 Old 09-24-2005, 06:59 PM

I was so spacy today shopping for linens with my mom that I couldn't even remember what we were supposed to be buying! I was hoping it was a sign labor was close. :LOL but no such luck.
#3 of 4 Old 09-24-2005, 07:57 PM

The first thought that entered my mind when I read the title of this thread was:

"No, I have plenty of sorts ... however I am out of milk."

I don't think I'm out of sorts - I think I'm out of my mind! :LOL

First it was preggo brain.

Now nursing brain has taken over! (Triandem nursing brain for me - )

For example: My pregnant friend came by with a meal. She brought it in a big cooler. In the process of getting her child, herself, and the box of baby girl clothes I gave her out of the house and into the car, she forgot her cooler. I walked into my kitchen many times yesterday afternoon and evening, saw the cooler, and said to myself, "That doesn't look like our cooler - I thought it was a lighter shade of blue - and WHY did dh put it THERE?" It wasn't until my dh arrived home and asked whose cooler it was that it dawned on me that it was my friends! - And my friend emailed me today to see if she left the cooler here because she couldn't remember if she came back up to the house for it or not! :LOL

Now...what was I doing???

Mama to A (12), Z (11), H (9), C (5), A (3) and 4 angels. 

#4 of 4 Old 09-24-2005, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter

Oh thank goodnees I'm not the only one. Today I couldn't remember if I shut the garage door when I left and forgot my phone. As I was driving home I thought, where am I this doesn't look familiar...well duh it was the road right outside our development! Then I saw the dog catcher in our neighborhood and wanted to ask dh if the animals were in the house, well by the time I got home I forgot to tell him .

At least I haven't forgotten ds' name. That actually happened last time lol.

Michelle

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page