Hi, mamas! I'd like to vaccinate Akiva on a delayed schedule, avoiding bundled vaxes, etc, and my ped's agreed, but asked for a schedule to follow. As she pointed out, neither she nor I really want to be making the decisions as to which vax is given when, and I agree.
Anyone done this? Know of a schedule that they followed, something formal that someone's drawn up?
-Ziva, wife to the incomparable (and overtired) Ezra :yawning:, SAHM to Elisha-boy, 1/7/02 , and Akiva, 9/11/05 : !!
At this point, we are not vax'ing DS. I'm still undecided about the pertussis vax. That one has a history of bad rxns (though I think the acellular one used now has less rxns). I don't know if I can get that one separately or not. DD has not had any further vax since 4 months.
I don't know yet what we will do with these guys. I know I am not doing the regular schedule and am not doing any vax until they are a little older if at all. Here is a good thread in the vax forum that is about delaying. There is a delayed vax schedule in one of the posts.