Diaper covers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-03-2005, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have some diaper covers that I got off ebay, but I wanted to know a good place to diaper covers for skinny kids. As the ones I have for her leak around the legs. They might be for bigger than 10lbs babies too. IYKWIM. I can't remember if the smaller poundage # was closer to 13-15 lbs for these. Any help would be great. I would prefer to stay away from plastic pants if possible. TIA

Goldie, Mom to 5 my kiddos and forever loving on my fantabulous dh John.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2005, 03:55 PM

How much does she weigh now? Would you be willing to try nylon pull on pants? I love the dappi covers. My 3 year old has skinny thighs and they have always worked on him. They also work great on Ryan who is very skinny right now.

I also bet that small bummis covers would work on her. They seem better for skinny kids than proraps do and they fit from 8-15lbs.

I think I bought the dappi covers from cottonbabies and the bummis from either no pins for baby or nickiesdiapers(free shipping for both).
Old 10-03-2005, 04:04 PM

What brands have you tried that leak? Also, do you have a preference for pull-on or wraps?

I wonder how pull-on nylon covers like Alexis feather-lites would work for you. I believe I have heard they are good for thin legs. Unfortunately the company quit making them, so you have to get them used. Litewraps also makes a pull-on nylon cover, but I don't know if the cut is the same. The nice thing about nylon is they are more breathable than pul, plus they are cheap. Naturalbabies sells the LiteWraps pull-ons:
http://store.naturalbabies.com/products/
Old 10-03-2005, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmaj
Would you be willing to try nylon pull on pants?
I guess great minds think alike! :LOL

User Tag List