How does your baby poo..LOL? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 10-27-2005, 01:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm serious, LOL. Samantha seems to hate pooping or something. She screams and grunts her little heart out! She stops eatingand everything and there is no way to console her til she is done She poops a few times a day, and its pretty soft. I don't get it. Does she just hate pooping? We go tomorrow for her 1 month check up, so I'll ask then, but I just thought I'd throw this out there to other mama's and not just a Dr.
#2 of 9 Old 10-27-2005, 02:51 AM

I would say it's from the gas pains in her intestinal track. Normal but it still hurts! A few of my babies have been this way.
#3 of 9 Old 10-27-2005, 04:05 AM

well all over me a few times just gotta be quick with the cloth or she will get ya. She also poo's like 12 times a day no kidding
#4 of 9 Old 10-27-2005, 07:25 AM

We EC and Coren barely ever poos in his diaper. He'll grunt and squirm and get very frustrated until I take the diaper off and hold him over the potty. Then he relaxes and poos. Maybe she just doesn't like having a dirty diaper?

Mama to A (12), Z (11), H (9), C (5), A (3) and 4 angels. 

#5 of 9 Old 10-27-2005, 08:00 PM

mine is the same way, i took her to the dr yesterday, my normal dr was out andi had some weird lady who told me it was colic.. huh?!?!?!

Waldorf mama to Autumn DD 9/05 and my Spring DD 4/08 Winter baby due 2/11
#6 of 9 Old 10-31-2005, 08:54 PM

Every is a stealth pooper. In the beginning, his poops were very "vocal", now he's very silent about them. They come about twice a week, and usually when I leave the room. He usually has a slightly concerned look on his face and starts "talking". He CAN'T STAND a wet diaper (we're ECing also), but will sit in a poopy one and just look at me funny. Never thought I'd love talking about poop so much...

Creating Art. Living life on Guam. Sharing my Journey.

#7 of 9 Old 11-12-2005, 08:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My DD's poops are different all the time. Sometimes she grunts and squirms, sometimes nothing. Sometimes she goes really still and looks surprised, lol. If it looks like it's hurting her, you could try massaging her belly in a circular motion, or doing the 'I love you' stroke to move things along for her. I'm trying to start ec-ing, but I always notice just a little bit too late so far. We're getting there though!

BC Mum of four ('05, '07, '11 and 06/14!)     
#8 of 9 Old 11-18-2005, 12:31 PM

Eamon is absolutely comical when he starts to strain! With the top of his head bald he looks like a little old man!!
#9 of 9 Old 11-23-2005, 10:16 PM

It seems weve begun the not everyday style...then its usuallly only one big poop...sometimes, though rare a second small one follows that one....She strains the poor thing, she began life as a stealth pooper and I didnt know sjed pooped on me twice during her first meal beore the mw arrived!!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page