Report your latest symptoms, everybody! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-12-2005, 05:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The mild nausea that comes and goes.
The breast pain when my daughter nurses.
The belly aches and cramps.
I'd say the fatigue, but I can blame that on the rainy dreary weather.
Been craving tuna salad sandwhiches

Actually, I feel REALLY GOOD, which is a surprise, becuase last time I was so hot and miserable aroudn this time. :\

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2005, 11:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
mild cramps.
lower back ache.
moody.
loss of appetite.
tired.
puking.

mama to 9 year old h  and 3 year old z

Old 02-22-2005, 09:09 PM

I've been queasy for about 2 weeks. Don't know how many weeks I am yet, but I'm thinking at least 4.

I've been hungrier than usual, and for naughty foods like hotdogs. Nipples are sore, but I'm still nursing.

And, when I teach my aerobics classes, I find myself really really winded. That was a big clue with me before getting my BFP yesterday.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:49 PM

Today I am having a lot of cramps and feel very, very bloated! My low back also is crampy. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am afraid I have started AF.
I went out to lunch and ran errands with a friend of mine, we where out for like 4 hours and I am so tired. I also think I have a touch of a yeast infection, yuck. Before today I felt OK. Even though I don't like the cramps & I'm afraid I'll MC, I kind of like it because it reminds me that I'm pregnant.

Oh, and crying ... since O I have been crying at lots of little things, but only for like 10 seconds each time, mostly commercials and stuff like that, joy.

*erin*
:#1 due Oct.29 :

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
Old 03-01-2005, 10:57 PM

Ok, I'll go again :

The past two days I have been sooooo hungry. I'll eat a normal size meal and still be completely hungry! I try to wait at least a few hours before eating again. I'm starving today! I've only been awake for four hours and I've already had: an apple, a banana, a piece of toast with peanut butter, a Little Veggie pot pie, an 8oz yogurt, and cranberry juice. I want pizza!!! I never eat fast food or delivery pizza, but that is what I want now! Should I order pizza??? I have already gained some weight, which I am not happy about ( I'm only 5w4d) so I'm trying to be good. Do some of you who are a little farther along still feel hungry always????

*erin*

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
Old 03-02-2005, 12:09 AM

i'm exhuasted and queasy and did i mention exhausted????
Old 03-02-2005, 10:45 AM

Exhausted and very nauseated (especially all night long), and constipated. Ugh. I am having some breast tenderness too but have so far avoided any real pain when my daughter nurses. I occasionally am feeling some round ligament discomfort, but nothing like what I had with my first pregnancy. Also I'm so weepy!

I love the implantation stories. Mine was pretty profound, too. I had had a very early miscarriage the month before, and then just had this very strong sense of somebody hanging around, not wanting to leave. It was so strong that it really influenced my decision to continue TTC right away. That sense lessened immensely immediately after ovulation, and by implantation was just gone. I think I got a second chance with that little spirit.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:13 PM

Rachel,
That is a sweet story.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:17 PM

g.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:38 PM

9 weeks along and:

Extremely hungry
Very sore boobs
Alternating grouchy and teary
Slight occasional cramping

I had 2 weeks of horrible headaches, immediately followed by 2 weeks of awful carsickness feeling... neither of those for 6 whole days now! *crosses fingers* I can deal with the rest.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:48 AM

Greensleeves, love your sig! Do you do Music Together, by any chance?
Old 03-03-2005, 02:08 PM

Ugh, I got hit hard with symptoms yesterday. Up until then, I have had a little bit of queasiness, slightly sore boobs and of course mood swings. Last night and today I feel like I am going to hurl, I think I would actually feel better if I did. My boobs also hurt so bad, it is the same feeling as when the baby is young and it's time to nurse, they feel so full. It's painful and makes it hard to sleep. I didn't go to bed until 5 am and then woke up at 10 am because I was so hot and uncomfortable Ugh, this sucks. I should have known I wouldn't get away with being pg without puking.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:42 PM

[
Old 03-03-2005, 09:10 PM

grumpy
can eat like a horse
nauseous
tired
Old 03-03-2005, 09:34 PM

Well, with ds I never had what you would call true morning sickness. But 3 or 4 days ago I really felt like I was going to throw up. I'm surprised I didn't. The feeling was coming over me when I was eating lunch...it was a chicken curry sandwhich and an avacado. I'm wondering if it was the chicken or the avacado or the combo. I don't know, I had a chicken aversion with ds, so maybe that is returning. I stopped eating and layed down and that queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach went away after about an hour.
I feel tired a lot!
Sore nipples still.

This is a cool one....I felt some movement today. I thought I may have felt it the last day or two, but today I really felt movement for sure. It was low down, and it was a wiggly and fluttery feeling. I have felt it several times today! I knew you could feel the baby earlier in subsequent pregnancies, but wasn't expecting so soon (at 10 weeks)

Old 03-03-2005, 09:45 PM

I'm 9w2d today.....

*VERY nauseous. Some days it lasts all day. It isn't until about 9 or 10pm that I'm FINALLY getting hungry!
*It's very hard to find something that sounds appetizing.
*Bloated
*Tired
Old 03-04-2005, 02:27 PM

OK, here are my symptoms (our symptoms?):
--need to be asleep by nine every night
--alternatingly very hungry and repelled by food
--not too much nausea
--scatterbrained BAD
--light abdomenal cramping
--and here's the weird stuff: my abdomen has splotches all over it! They look weird, like I got gentle hickies or something. They appeared at about 8 weeks. Anyone else have this?? There aren't many splotches, and they are large or small. This is our fourth baby, I thought I'd had every weird symptom I was going to have by now. But I was wrong!
--occasional dizziness which doesn't correlate with whether I've eaten or not. It's mild and happens about once or twice a week, then I have to lie down for a few minutes, or even hours. Anyone else?
--need desperately to swim every afternoon or I feel icky, but I suppose that was before pregnancy too!
Good luck surviving the first trimester everyone! By the way, in case it matters to anyone, it has helped my energy level, nausea and whole body tremendously to exercise every day. Even though I'm older now than in my other pregnancies, I actually am having a better first trimester all around because this time I'm in slightly better shape. (But let's be real: I'm still pretty darned far from the Olympics lol lol.) It doesn't affect nausea that much but it does help my energy level hugely.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:25 PM

End of 6th week and
~~starving!
~~sore nipples (ugh, and to think I only got my boobs back a mere 4 months ago, only to have them sore again...)

Fortunately I'm not sick or anything else, we'll see how it goes!

Get Grounded! Regain your mental clarity, energy, and vibrance!

I am a wellness consultant, professional herbalist, and doula.

Old 03-05-2005, 12:20 PM

I'm 9 weeks and have this awful ligament pain around my uterus. The midwife says its because my uterus is tipped backwards and as it gets heavier it pulls on the ligaments in an odd way. So now i ache and when i sit down it feels like i pulled a muscle for a minute.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:58 PM

I think I have every symptom in the book...
-Huge, sore boobs
-Constantly hungry (but nauseous, how does that happen?)
-Horrible indigestion
-Tired all of the time
-Constipated (sorry if tmi)
-Occasional dizziness / light-headed
-Mild abdominal twinges / cramps sometimes

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

Old 03-13-2005, 01:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
-still puking
-super tired...i can't even walk like, 3 blocks without wanting to nap
-really emotionally needy. i think i might be driving derek CRAZY!!! well no, but i really appreciate how loving and understanding he is.
-sore boobs
-cramping...no, not even cramping. just discomfort. i can feel it stretching (the uterus that is, not the baby!) and it doesn't hurt...it just...i dunno. it's weird.
-thirsty

mama to 9 year old h  and 3 year old z

User Tag List