Unbelievably sick - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-20-2005, 10:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
UGH! I am only about five weeks, and I'm so sick that I had to go to the hospital today for IV fluids. I was sick with my daughter, too, but nothing like this. I feel so wretched that I'm really scared about how I'm going to function. I'm also REALLY scared about how bad it's going to get if it's like this already! Oh, no.
#2 of 6 Old 02-20-2005, 10:35 PM

Huge congrats Rachel!!! I double checked to see if I'd missed an official "outing" at the mainstream board we frequent and didn't see one, so wanted to say congrats here first! Thrilled to see you joining the "baby boom", but I won't be the one to out you

To get back on topic, I was SO much sicker this time than with C but it stayed consistent throughout (didn't get worse from when it started to when it stopped) so we'll hope it doesn't get worse for you.

Now I need to get back where I "belong", since this isn't my club COngrats and happy pg wishes to you!
#3 of 6 Old 02-20-2005, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

There are serious advantages to memberships in multiple clubs! And no, you didn't miss an announcement there-- I had been posting on the TTC threads over here and just haven't been quite ready to make a major declaration there yet. I appreciate your congratulations, though!!! And I'm greatly relieved to hear that you didn't get progressively sicker. I'm grasping at the slightest of straws right now...
#4 of 6 Old 02-20-2005, 11:35 PM

So sorry to hear how sick you are feeling. I have also been very nauseaus this pregnancy and was not at all with my first. I've had a pretty constant state from week 4 until now week 7, so hopefully yours won't get worse and will slowly get better. Hang in there!
#5 of 6 Old 02-21-2005, 10:10 AM

I hope you feel better soon...(((HUGS))) I was pretty sick with my first ...it was dibilitating really...have you tried B6...I am taking it since before pregnancy and so far this one has been pretty good sickness wise....
#6 of 6 Old 02-21-2005, 11:54 AM

I'm sorry you are so sick. This happened to a friend of mine and it seems just awful. Hang in there. Hope it passes soon.

aisling

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page