I'm gonna feel soooo much better about this pregnancy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-21-2005, 07:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
going okay once the November 2005 thread starts.
LOL. I'm so lame. But it's true...I just realized it.

mama to 9 year old h  and 3 year old z

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2005, 08:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm lame too, so I will join you.

I am afraid to wipe after i go pee, in case there is any red there..

I feel crampy all the time, and it worries me, even though I remember feeling crampy for the first few weeks with my dd too...

and my boobs dont hurt. my breasts hurt with my dd, but then again, she was my first pregnancy and since then I had nursed her over 2 years, she just weaned recently, so maybe that affects breast tenderness? who knows.

I am scared to be too happy, so I just shrug it off when dh or MIL says something about the pregnancy, or having the baby...they are so excited because we had been trying over 18 months this time....I hate to not seem happy about it to them, but I am sure they understand whats going on in my head (not that anyone else does :LOL)
Old 02-21-2005, 08:39 PM

me too, I hate that I am wishing this pregancy away, but I just want to get to where I feel more safe and secure.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:12 AM

Hmm, it seems weird the November thread is not up yet. By my calculations people could be testing positive with November due dates by now. But then again, I'm bad at math.

I too, hate that I am wishing my pregnancy away. I am just counting days until I am "out of the woods", in a weird detached sort of way. I didn't realize how much I was doing this until I was talking to my friend today about miscarriages and I thought, well, if I had one, I would be okay. That's when I realized I have not let myself get attached to this pregnancy at all, even though my intuition tells me it is a viable, healthy pregnancy!!!!!!!!! Sad! I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday morning, and I am hoping will help me relax and start really bonding with my baby.

Old 02-22-2005, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I don't think I am shrugging this pregnancy off or wishing it away...I'm just...I dunno. I'll just feel better with every month under my belt!

I know I'm alright. I know the baby is alright. I know that even if something happened I'd still be alright because God is in control and he knows what's best...as hard as that seems sometimes.

mama to 9 year old h  and 3 year old z

Old 02-23-2005, 11:41 PM

But I am nervous and scared for these first few months...I think I need to get to 10 weeks and my odds are excellent. I am glad that I am not the only one who is waiting impatiently to get "out of the woods"!

User Tag List