What do I do? I'm on the cusp. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had a vaginal u/s yesterday, and the EDD is 9/27. That's accurate to within 4 days, lol, which means it could be 9/23 or 10/1.

Should I just stay here? I've never gone late but this will be the first baby I don't have to induce.

We are six: Me : Dh : Ds1('00) Dd('02) Ds2('05) Ds3('08) and, wow! Soon to be seven, Dd2 due 4/23.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 03:56 PM

stay here. my last pregnancy my edd was 10.28. I got frustrated because all the other mamas were always so far ahead of where I was (not to dissuade the late october mamas from this thread, but since you're already here....)

and my ob's office considers vag ultrasound edd accurate within 7 days....it's all a big guessing game anyhow. I think it's designed to let you know baby is really is charge anyhow.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#3 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 03:56 PM

I guess it depends on why you are using a "expecting club" board. Do you want to talk to other women who are at the exact stage of pregnancy with you, or just somewhere close by. Since anyones due dates can go anywhere 2 weeks up/down, we will have mama's having babies as early as September and as late as November. My little ones have all come 3-3.5 weeks early, so i'm expecting this one will be end of Sept, early October.

aisling
#4 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 04:02 PM

I am not in your club, but I had this same problem. I didn't know what club to be in for sure since I know that I tend to have my babies early. So that would put me giving birth at the end of August. So I post occasionally in the August club so that if I do deliver in August they have seen me around, and post the rest of the time in the September club. I can tell you for certain that the Sept mamas will welcome you with open arms reguardless of when you actually have the baby. I wish all you Mommies in the Oct club happy and very boring pregnancies! Best wishes!

Goldie, Mom to 5 my kiddos and forever loving on my fantabulous dh John.
#5 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 04:32 PM

my edd is Sept. 26 and I'm staying here because dd was two weeks late plus had to be induced and all that, and last time I hated being the absolute last one on my board to have my kid, and not even in the month she was due.
#6 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 05:53 PM

I vote stay. My last due date was October 26th. Even though I wasn't late (baby came right on time) I was getting pretty impatient listening to everyone else's birth storys! This time I'm due in the first week and it will be nice to be one of the first to go. You're here already, might as well stick around!

Czen
#7 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czen:)
My last due date was October 26th. Even though I wasn't late (baby came right on time) I was getting pretty impatient listening to everyone else's birth storys! This time I'm due in the first week and it will be nice to be one of the first to go. You're here already, might as well stick around!

Czen
:LOL This is the best reason for staying I could ever think of!

You know I'm in the same boat, depending on where I look my EDD is either 9/30 or 10/1. Cole was almost 2 weeks late ( and with him I knew exactly when he was conceived), so I'm definately staying here.
#8 of 9 Old 02-24-2005, 08:16 PM

i say, post both places - the more support the better!
#9 of 9 Old 02-25-2005, 01:54 AM - Thread Starter

Aww.

I may pop over to September and keep a foot in both months.

We are six: Me : Dh : Ds1('00) Dd('02) Ds2('05) Ds3('08) and, wow! Soon to be seven, Dd2 due 4/23.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page