Did my belly grow overnite? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-20-2005, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Holy cow! Reaallly, today my belly looks so huge compared to just yesterday. I've definitely felt some stretching too, since last night my back has been achy and my pelvic area is achy.

And I just filled up my plate with some really healthy food and could only eat half of it even though I really love everything I put on the plate. I felt full way sooner than I thought I would. I guess there's starting to be not as much room in there already, wow.

And this is not really related to my belly, but something both dh and I have noticed. My behind is shrinking. I'm not complaining! But I was totally not expecting my behind to shrink, go figure.

Tomorrow I will definitely have to make it a point to get my web cam back from my brother so I can take a pic of my current belly and compare it to my one from 2 weeks ago. It will be interesting to see.

#2 of 6 Old 04-20-2005, 05:17 PM

Isn't it crazy how things seem to change overnight???

I've been feeling the same the last few weeks. Crampy belly, aching hips and back.

Quote:
could only eat half of it even though I really love everything I put on the plate. I felt full way sooner than I thought I would.
I'm doing the exact same thing!!! :LOL I remember doing this with my others too. It's frustrating but funny at the same time!
#3 of 6 Old 04-20-2005, 07:58 PM

I'm with you too. My belly has popped out overnight. This is the earliest i've ever shown. Guess it is to be expected with #4 huh. Wish I could only eat half my plate. Off to do a walk to combat my eating.

Patti
#4 of 6 Old 04-20-2005, 08:42 PM

Me too! Saturday night my friend said she couldn't tell I was shwoing at all, and on Monday I was HUGE. Her eyes about popped out fo her head. I look about 6 months at least.
#5 of 6 Old 04-21-2005, 03:42 PM

I'm doing the exact same thing with eating too! I hate it. If I eat more than the tiniest portions at one sitting my stomach feels really bloated and uncomfortable.

A happy woman
#6 of 6 Old 04-21-2005, 06:24 PM

so weird, my belly is huge one day and not the next. It all depends on the day I guess- gtrowing and shrinking constantly.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page