So, I think I got to the bottom of why I feel so ill. Thursday afternoon at my mother's house I ate some cream cheese on some crackers. I ate maybe 2 of them, and the third one I put in my mouth I noticed a funky taste and threw the rest away. I ended up puking up a little bit of the cheese. Then yesterday I came down with horrible diahrrea. Felt achy all over, bad headache, etc. I took tons of hot baths, drank tons of Recharge and ginger ale and water. I didn't get to sleep until probably 5am because I felt so awful and had to keep using the bathroom.
Today I feel a lot better. Still having intestinal cramps. I think the runs are mostly over though. Just some gas and heartburn and nausea now. Still drinking tons of Recharge and water, taking probiotics too. Oh, and I called my mom today and she looked at the cheese and it was expired. Do you think I should call the midwife about it? I'm just worried, a little, about the baby. Just because I don't know much about it I guess. I've heard some kind of food poisoning can be bad for the baby, but I think it's more like listeria and salmonella and stuff. Since I'm feeling a lot better, plus the baby has been moving just as often as normal I'm thinking everything is fine. So am I worrying for nothing?