nest-a-holic - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
that's me...I have done so much decluttering and tidying the past few days...I am forcing myself to relax a bit this morning...but I already cleaned out my oven. today....

I made a list and have almost everything done so I am adding to the list.

It's a great feeling...my kitchen is so tidy! All the cupboards, pantry etc. is so clean! It's awesome!

I do feel really good physically this pregnancy...if I could get there emotionally I would be able to enjoy it so much!

Anyway..taking my baby to the playground later...if it doesn't rain.

Cheers
Carolyn
#2 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 12:53 PM

sign me up for nest-a-holics too. :LOL I'm obsessed with my cabinets and closets!
#3 of 5 Old 07-06-2005, 04:40 PM

This is me too!
I tend to be this way anyway but where the energy has come from to tackle some of the tasks I have accomplished lately is beyond me!
Loving it though! Absolutely loving it!
I am out every night buying more baskets and totes to store things that don't need to be out right now (ie. my normal clothing) and just for organizing and making things cleaner.

I guess I would credit this to pregnancy too because the last few months I just haven't had it in me to even think about doing these chores!
#4 of 5 Old 07-07-2005, 05:01 AM

I have been getting huge spurts of energy in the evening or the middle of the night! Last night I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed and swept at 2am. I can't help it! My husband has the next week off. I wrote him a list : 13 projects in 9 days, he finished 2 today We are also "clean sweeping" our house next week, and hopefully getting rid of lots of clutter. I can't wait!

*erin*
#1 edd 10/29/05

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#5 of 5 Old 07-07-2005, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

today I cleaned the china cabinet and all the china and the silver...my grandmother's dishes..nothing fancy but great sentimental value...tomorrow I am cleaning out the refrigerator...then I will have my kitchen cleaner than ever!

Then I have my 2 bathrooms to clean out..

Pack all the stuff I have cleaned out into boxes and store in garage...then clean all the floors...and I am done!

well except for getting the room ready for the home birth...but that will happen after inlaws leave

I am a machine!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page