preemptive MIL post! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-28-2005, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My inlaws are coming today...MIL can be a royal pain :LOL I think it's going around...but I guess the real problem is my 14 year old is also a butt and can't tolerate my MIL and gets real snippy and embarrassing...she is also the same with my mother...they are both irritating but I tell her she has to be polite. I am NOT looking forward to it. Plus 14 year old is a few days from her period and pms in a 14 year old is not a pretty thing.

Of course I bear the brunt of it all...trying to keep the peace, hubby won't be home until tomorrow...

So I am venting now...I am hoping my dd smartens up...maybe I will drive her and her sister to a movie tonight to get them out of the house for a few hours.

In the meantime my little one is so looking forward to Grandma and Pop's visit...and I would be too if it wasn't for this issue.

Actually...there is some humor in it...lets see we have a pubescent, pmsing teen, a pregnant, perimenopausal 39year old and a post menopausal woman all in the same house...recipie for disaster or what :LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-28-2005, 03:01 PM

It sure will be interesting won't it. Wow. I feel for ya. But yes you are right, the thought of it is also humorous...three different women at different hormonally challenging times in there lives. Yikes! Yikes!

#3 of 3 Old 07-29-2005, 03:32 AM

Sending you vibes of ...strength, tolerance, and selective hearing!

*erin*
#1 edd 10/29/05

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page