Walking, what's that? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-16-2005, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, so my son and I just walked across the street to get some herbs for the chicken I'm roasting, and it took us over an hour. Why? It seems I can't walk anymore. Try a slow but sure waddle. I mean, I've had this ever so slight waddle for a couple of weeks now, but today it was so much more noticeable all of a sudden. I feel like my pelvis is widening with every step I take. :LOL

#2 of 6 Old 08-16-2005, 09:33 PM

LOL. Same here. It's hard to get anywhere, with this waddle of mine!! Adam walks faster than I do and he's usually carrying Eva, so I'm always trailing way far behind. :

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

#3 of 6 Old 08-16-2005, 10:09 PM

I've actually been doing pretty good, but I had I guess a pinched nerve or something yesterday, and while it hurt I didn't think it was too serious, so I tried to "walk it out". I wound up leaning on the shopping cart and shuffling along; I had to make my husband pull around to the loading zone in front of the NEX and pick me up, and it took me a couple of minutes to get the few yards from where I was sitting to the van. I'm doing a lot better today, but God I hope that doesn't come back!

Sabra: Mama to Bobbie (3/02), Linda (1/04), Esther (10/05), Marie (11/10), & Douglas (11/12)

#4 of 6 Old 08-17-2005, 12:13 AM

Glad to hear I am not the only one!
I spent almost 2 hours at the grocery store today. (I got a lot of grocery, though, so I have to walk around the store, back n forth) I thought that was horrible.. Maybe it really was! :
#5 of 6 Old 08-18-2005, 11:26 AM

I've been waddling for a while now. Especially since yesterday.. My husband and I took a walk and by the time I came back home I was getting REALLY bad sharp pains in my pubic area and now it hurts to even move around. It got a little bit better since then but it still hurts to walk.

loveeyes.gif Mama to a lively DD (10/05) energy.gifand DS (06/23) babyboy.gif!

#6 of 6 Old 08-18-2005, 01:24 PM

My poor dog. DH walks her in the evenings and I have the morning shift. Right now I'm SO SLOW. The walking is definitely great for alleviating my back pain, but I get so crampy if I try to go too fast. So the dog is getting in lots of sniffing time heh heh.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page