3rd.Trimester Gift Swap (Post your Thank you's or update)... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 70 Old 09-20-2005, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
operamommy!!! Thank you so much for the diaper covers and duckie cloth and and yummy pumpkin soap!!!!! They are awesome! I got part of my gift to you yesterday, finally, in the mail, so I will try to get your package out by week's end!
#62 of 70 Old 09-21-2005, 10:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm glad you liked everything, EmoMom! I saw the soap and couldn't resist; I figured momma deserved something too.

A happy woman
#63 of 70 Old 09-23-2005, 05:21 PM

RachelGS....Thank you for the Breastfeeding Book and Burt's Bees products. Buying that book was on my to-do list for Saturday! So, thanks for giving me one less thing to do. I didn't get to really look at it much yet, because I grabbed the mail as I was on my way to work. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And otien, she wrapped it very nicely for me.

Jakob 10/12/2005...He thinks he's
Mollie 12/8/2008....Pure sweetness
#64 of 70 Old 09-23-2005, 05:45 PM

Oh, I'm glad it got there!!! I turned to that one quite a few times in our nursing relationship, especially in the early days. And the Burt's Bees stuff just smells heavenly and is soooooo sweet on soft baby skin! I hope you enjoy both! It was fun shopping for you.
#65 of 70 Old 09-28-2005, 09:49 AM

Rachel GS..it's on the way!!!

I didn't get it mailed until Tuesday...we have new people at our local post office so I am hoping they got the postage right...I think they did...they are so sweet and careful but I do get concerned...they showed me the price and the weight to the US and I think it's all good. We are constantly getting the wrong mail although usually it does have our Box # on it. They just haven't gotten the names straight yet. English isn't their first language so I am surprised the are doing as well as they are.

Anyway...she said(post office lady) said one week...so hopefully you get it by next Tuesday. So start watching for it!

Sorry it took me so long..one item was hard to find and I was set on it. :LOL
#66 of 70 Old 10-04-2005, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

Allgirls~ I mailed yours on the same day, last Tues, so you should get it soon (sorry)

Has everyone mailed their packages??? Please update us on if or when it will be sent or IM me if your not able to send a gift & I will make sure your partners gets something!!! Don't forget to post your thanks you's here too!!

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#67 of 70 Old 10-05-2005, 08:54 AM

Allgirls, thank you SO much!!! It was great fun to open your package and to see all the little goodies that are there. Those towels are wonderful. I'm greatly appreciative!

#68 of 70 Old 10-05-2005, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGS
Allgirls, thank you SO much!!! It was great fun to open your package and to see all the little goodies that are there. Those towels are wonderful. I'm greatly appreciative!

You are welcome! I am so glad it got there..little over a week..not too bad!

Enjoy!
#69 of 70 Old 10-11-2005, 03:28 PM

Erin!!!

I just got your package...I love everything!!!

I love Rosewater(my middle name is Rose and I use a lot of rose scent!!!~great instinct) and that candle is awesome!!!

I have been eyeing the New Native for a while but couldn't bring myself to buy it!

It fits perfect and I think it will get a lot of use! It just feels so comfortable!!

Thank you thank you!

Ah the candle is lit...it's beautiful! Will light it for the birth!
#70 of 70 Old 10-18-2005, 11:22 PM

Emomom, thanks so very much for the gift! I *love* the Baby Bee stuff and can't wait to use it on the little man - especially the apricot baby oil...yum! And the Dr. Sears book is awesome!! I spent the whole afternoon paging through it and have already bookmarked many parts of it for dh to read. It was a nicer way to spend the afternoon than wondering when Baby is going to arrive. Thank you thank you!!!

A happy woman

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page