Baby Dreams... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 08-22-2005, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone dreaming about their babies lately?

I haven't had any in a long time, and then a few nights ago I dremt about the day of the birth. I was holding the baby for about 3 hours when I realized I still didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Finally looked, and was surprised to see it was a little boy since 99% of family and friends thought it would be a girl. Also, part of my dream I was talking about "babies" not just a baby. But one was always hiding from us. As in a few days old baby somehow able to roll away and hide under blankets etc, like playing hide and seek. :LOL

#2 of 7 Old 08-22-2005, 06:54 PM

I had an odd dream last night. First I dreamt that you could see the definition of the babies hand pushing up on my belly, each finger and all. I called my dh over to look at it. Then the babies hands came right out of the front of my belly and I could touch them! I was really happy and petting the back of his hands, telling him to be careful not to break the water yet! It was cool and really strange at the same time! :LOL

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#3 of 7 Old 08-22-2005, 08:22 PM

This weekend, I had a dream that I gave birth to a DUCK. And kind of a cartoonish one at that. Talk about difficulties with breastfeeding! (And yes, that was also part of the dream!)

Last night's was very disturbing, so I'll not share that one. I put some faith in dreams, so I woke up rather worried. But junior is back to cartwheels this afternoon, so I'm feeling thumped, but relieved!
#4 of 7 Old 08-22-2005, 08:47 PM

I am not having baby dreams and it's kind of freaking me out!

Of course you have to sleep to dream and I haven't been doing that well lately!
#5 of 7 Old 08-23-2005, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *green*faery*
I had an odd dream last night. First I dreamt that you could see the definition of the babies hand pushing up on my belly, each finger and all. I called my dh over to look at it. Then the babies hands came right out of the front of my belly and I could touch them! I was really happy and petting the back of his hands, telling him to be careful not to break the water yet! It was cool and really strange at the same time! :LOL
I had the exact same dream last night. How weird!
#6 of 7 Old 08-24-2005, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgirls
I am not having baby dreams and it's kind of freaking me out!

Of course you have to sleep to dream and I haven't been doing that well lately!
I hear you there! I don't think I make it into a deep enough sleep or sleep long enough to dream these days...

Susan~Mama to Atticus (2003), Creeley (2005), Townsyn (2007) and a fourth boy on the way in 2011!
#7 of 7 Old 08-24-2005, 02:12 AM

: I dream of dreaming... :LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page