32 week appointment - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-31-2005, 12:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Went well! They were running behind today, they had a birth and things were kind of crazy around there. My husband was spending time with his grandparents who are here from the NO, LA area so I was on my own and don't mind waiting the way he would have! THEN my midwife had to help with something involving the newborn & mom upstairs so I ended up doing part of my appointment with someone else. I have seen a lot of "someone else" this pregnancy because of my midwives accident back in July, so i'm used to it! All we did was talk & I pretty much repeated the same things when Molly & I went to the room to do the blood pressure and heartbeat and everything.

Heres the details : Heartrate was 120-140, blood pressures good, measuring at 28 (29 last time, but someone else did it last time), baby is head down. Everything seems great. The chiropractor is off on her honeymoon but I plan to see her when she returns, I'll probably go out to her office (it is right near where my husband works, so I can plan lunch with him on the same day) - my back has been hurting bad, and well everywhere has been hurting bad! My 34 week appointment will be my home visit since I've had all the boys beetween 36 & 37 weeks. I told her my birth supplies are ready, birth plan is pretty much ready (more for the students who will be attending the birth than my midwife that I've had at all my births. lol). So I have 2 weeks to finish the cleaning & organizing around here! I am going to write out a list of goals and assign each one it's own "deadline" to help me stay on track. I already have my birth supplies, so if nothing else i'm mostly ready to go. I just realllly want my living room furniture moved before the birth. And I would love my kitchen painted but I don't know if that will happen cause we have a little to pay for the birth & tub rental still.

aisling
#2 of 2 Old 08-31-2005, 12:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, Aishy...

Sounds like everything is going great!

I hear you on the moving furniture thing...I would loooove to get the computer out of the living room and up in the guest room (where there is a beautiful armoire that has been sitting empty for over a year waiting for it!) Then I'll have a nice space to put the birth pool and more room to maneuver, then I'd like to keep that space open as a play space for the babe.

Hope you get your kitchen painted!

These weeks are flying by...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page