Energy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-08-2005, 03:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have any to spare??? I am exhausted. I had planned on running to the bank, party store, and toy store with my boys before going to pick up my older son from school but I really just don't want to move.

It seems I used up all my energy this morning cleaning the walls, doors, and baseboards in the hallways :LOL

aisling
#2 of 4 Old 09-08-2005, 04:21 PM

Energy.....what's that ? :LOL

I dont' know if it's lack of energy or just lack of motivation, but I could use either/or right now! It seems to come in spurts and it doesn't seem to be under my concious control.

#3 of 4 Old 09-08-2005, 04:46 PM

i've got zero energy too, i'm just doing the minimum to get by, taking care of 3 y.o. ds, doing laundry, cooking, cleaning...geez, no wonder i'm so tired!
#4 of 4 Old 09-08-2005, 07:31 PM

I'm definitely missing my energy---it disappeared eight months ago! There's nothing like being nine months pregnant with three children seven and under....but even a first pregnancy, it's totally exhausting at this stage. I'm wondering where my energy went to finish making curtains and birth announcements (I love to sew and to do calligraphy). I tried doing some practice scripts for the birth announcements yesterday, and I got so tired and so fed up so quickly. Guess I shoulda done them in the seventh month while I could still bend over my drawing table!

I'm sleeping like total crap at night, because strong contractions are happening from about 10 until 3, and then the kids wake up soooo early. I'm starting to really want this baby to be born! I'm tired of being tired, tired of aching. It's wonderful to think of having a flat stomach again and swimming a real workout again. (yeah, right...with a nursing baby?? not too likely.) yawwwnnn. Time to lie down!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page