Does pregnancy make you look younger? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-12-2005, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lately I have had several comments that I look younger than my age...people ask me if this is my last one and I say..well likely since I am 39 and out of time and they are like ...I would never guess you to be 39...it's happened 4 or 5 times in the past couple months, my daughter's friend, a lady at a playgroup, the host of another playgroup. It has never ever happened before.

I was concerned people would start asking me if I was this baby's grandma!

I told one lady I had a 15 year old daughter and she said you must have had her very young and I said I was nearly 25...she quickly did the math in her head and said "you're almost 40...I thought you were about 34" She's my new best friend and I love her dearly...I will probably buy her a car :LOL

So since this is happening lately I think having babies in your late thirties is good for you..makes you look younger...

Of course I feel like I am about 90 but as long as I look 34 then that's ok right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2005, 01:53 PM

Hmm, maybe it does. That's pretty cool. I sent a picture of me to my aunt a couple months back and she said I looked 15 :LOL and I'm 28. People usually guess my age a bit younger though...although not quite that young. It made me wonder though if any other people look at me and wonder about a pregnant 15 yr old with a toddler :LOL

Old 09-12-2005, 02:00 PM

I haven't been told I look younger... just big! Good for you!
Old 09-12-2005, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemaco
I haven't been told I look younger... just big! Good for you!

Oh, I have gotten the "you look BIG" comments too but then again, I have also gotten the opposite...go figure

Worldshakerz...you do look young on those belly pics...

I must really be comfortable with you ladies...as long as you tell me I don't look like a Grandma I will be ok! Here is a pic my dd took yesterday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ighthairme.jpg

BTW..I have naturally curly hair but have been straightening it lately...maybe that's it.

User Tag List