contractions make me tired - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-13-2005, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I get these periods of contractions that are very disturbing because they exhaust me...I just want to lay down and rest when they occur...I had a 2 hour period yesterday and it was so tiresome...it wasn't really painful but just made me want to rest.

This morning I have had about 2 contractions and I want to go back to bed...I had 8 good hours of sleep.

I wonder if my body is tired and needs rest and the contractions are telling me this?

I am going to drive my oldest daughter to school and then pick up a few items at the grocery store...at 2pm my baby goes to preschool for 2.5 hours so I am thinking I will nap during that time.

I am so tired of being so tired all the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-14-2005, 10:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, I hear you. I'm really tired, too, and definitely noticing that the contractions wear me out. I had them every three minutes the other night for about two and a half hours, and I woke up just exhausted the next morning. I'm trying to respond to that and to rest as much as possible. Not easy with a small child, but I do NOT want to go into labor already completely wiped out.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page