I'm soooo ready!!!!!!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-16-2005, 12:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm due on Thursday the 20th but could go over..........aaaaaaahhhhhhhh I can't even think about going over. I am so tired and in pain. My back is killing me more and more. I have one side of my back that has a constant knife inserted into it (that'st he feeling), my legs are swollen up real bad. The mw isn't concerned with anything...I am just so ready. DS was born around 41w and DD was born around 39w4d... So I could go anytime....I just hope it is soon. I can't wait to meet this baby

Sorry for the vent! Had to get it out there.
#2 of 5 Old 10-16-2005, 12:50 AM

Location: Driftless Region of Iowa, on a beautiful little farm.
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I KWYM about meeting the baby! I can't wait to nurse him and hold him and sleep with him and try cding for the first time and listen to him breathe and study every part of him...
But at the same time I will miss the perks of being preggo!! Never have so many people held doors open for me, let me go first in line, offered me places to sit. I will also miss baby kicking me. He never did it hard, always just enough to make me smile and pat my belly

I hope your pains ease up, and I also hope you have a great labor and delivery! Here's hoping that full moon will help us all along the way!

#3 of 5 Old 10-16-2005, 01:24 PM

nobody should be sorry for venting, that's what we're entitled to do carrying these babies for what feels like an eternity!!

me too, SO ready to meet my baby and not be pregnant anymore (although I do agree the perks are nice!). all the physical discomfort is thoroughly driving me nuts! :

As i just posted on another thread, COME ON FULL MOON BABIES!!!!
#4 of 5 Old 10-16-2005, 01:30 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your back, but I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. I've had this horrible pain on my right side lower back just over my hip/pelvis. It was so bad at one point that my doc checked my kidneys to make sure they were fine. It alternates between constant and stabbing pain- like I've got a huge bruise that is occasionally getting hit square and center.

Have you tried massage? I've been going every week or so and I haven't had any swelling at all this pregnancy. I totally believe the massages have helped.

Plus at this point, tell them not to worry about the pressure points!! It might get things going
#5 of 5 Old 10-16-2005, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

I know a lot of us are tired...

The perks!?!? I haven't had anyone treat me differently : kinda sad.

I did get a massage a couple of weeks ago and I think I am due for another...great tip about the pressure points...I can already handle lots of pressure.

I wanted to go for a walk with my family today and all of a sudden it is pouring rain! Supposed to rain for the next few days...ugh. I think we'll still go in the rain...my other kids are going wild!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page