The Bachelor with Jason Mesnick - Anyone going to watch???? - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this show made me so mad... what a horrible thing to do-- break up with someone on national television!?! i remember seeing him sooooooo upset last year because deanna let him "get down on his knee." this is WAYYY worse.

#182 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyH View Post
This was probably one of the meanest things I've ever seen on TV.
Luckily all of the GOOD shows I watch are on other networks.

poor Melissa How humiliating. She handled herself so well. I would not have been that gracious, that's for sure!

What I can't imagine, is they spent all this time together, during the holidays, with each other's families- Ty had to be there for a lot of that, and now YET AGAIN he is switching women. The poor boy must be so confused

He deserves to give Melissa more than "The chemistry's changed, things are different between us"- I want to know what he means by that! If anyone finds a link, please post it!

After being dumped a few times himself, you'd think he'd be so much more sensitive to Melissa and not put this through her again in her life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandib50 View Post
probably more of i need to follow my heart, i don't want to live my life with regrets. what is most important is that we followed our hearts :Puke
Ugh, I am so tired of hearing that meaningless drivel- that whole conversation with Deanna was so pointless. Even when she halfheartedly asked him to take her back, it was obvious to both of them that was a set up and no one had any intention of considering it. "I just have to follow my heart!" "No, lead your heart!" "I don't care what others say, I just have to live with no regrets". Even if you're stomping on the hearts of everyone you care about, and potentially seriously impacting the life of your 3 yo son??

Now I"m glad he didn't choose Jillian, she was worth so much more than to be treated like that- Melissa, too. Hopefully there is someone out there for them way better than this fickle guy!
#183 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 04:17 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Wow. That is all I have to say after last night

I still don't believe Reality Steve. I don't think this was set up and that Molly and him were seeing each other. I really don't.

But ummmm what he did was disgusting. Why would she want to be seconds. He just broke up with the girl he was engaged with and then you take him back and freakin kiss him???????

I am shocked by both of their behavior right now.
#184 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 PM

Ick.

The whole ATFR sounded totally scripted to me. And it looked like Molly was trying her best not to grin from ear-to-ear the whole time she was on stage, even before she was supposed to know what was coming.

Wife to a great DH, SAHM to 3 great kids
#185 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
Ick.

The whole ATFR sounded totally scripted to me. And it looked like Molly was trying her best not to grin from ear-to-ear the whole time she was on stage, even before she was supposed to know what was coming.
i agree ... and i can't believe the host actually congratulated molly and jason after what he had just done to melissa.

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#186 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 05:40 PM

Molly and Jason deserve each other. I wonder if this show could ever be used in future custody battles between the ex and him.
#187 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 05:50 PM

What a scumbag! Did you know there is an After the Final Rose Part 2 tonight? Is he going to break up with Molly on tv as well?
#188 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocus View Post
What a scumbag! Did you know there is an After the Final Rose Part 2 tonight? Is he going to break up with Molly on tv as well?
Tonight's show will be damage control. He and Molly will pretend like this whole thing was spontaneous and that "real feelings were involved and this is real life."
#189 of 208 Old 03-03-2009, 06:45 PM

I feel so bad for melissa.. I try not to watch these reality show but man I actually thought he was genuine AT FIRST. He is just as shallow and mean as Deanna. Melissa put Jason on the spot and he couldn't handle it. She was the only one honest with her emotions. I mean why would he even try to force himself to cry after she leaves PUHLEEZE. She wasn't falling for is little feel sorry for me tatics. And she was SOOOO right when she called him a bastard because that is exactly what he is and I wish her the best.
#190 of 208 Old 03-04-2009, 02:31 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Anyone else think it's tacky and classless to make out with a man 10 minutes after he broke up with his fiance? Gross. I can't believe my eyes here people.

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#191 of 208 Old 03-04-2009, 03:25 AM

I couldn't watch the whole ATFR2 special tonight. I had to turn it off. Basically, the message was: "As long as you take care of YOU, who cares how you treat people. Yeah, I hurt Melissa, but who cares, I found the real love of my life and nope, I'm not ashamed of how I handled the situation."

I guess I couldn't expect anything else right? Something tells me that if he decided to turn inward and face himself then he wouldn't like what he saw...
#192 of 208 Old 03-04-2009, 10:52 AM

I just watched ATFR2 and I actually enjoyed it. I am glad molly got up and basically said that she is so unhappy at the way people are treating her. I hope they have a happy relationship. I just don't want to hear any more about it from abc.

Now for the happy news... I am so happy that Jillian is the new bachelorette!
#193 of 208 Old 03-04-2009, 08:58 PM

Yeah Jillian!

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#194 of 208 Old 03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
A&A

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
Yeah Jillian!
:

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#195 of 208 Old 03-07-2009, 12:20 AM
A&A

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
So did anyone see Jason on Ellen? He "apologized" for breaking up with Melissa on national TV.

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#196 of 208 Old 03-07-2009, 12:58 AM

http://www.accesshollywood.com/conte...elorEmails.pdf

Here's a link to the supposed emails between melissa and jason.

"We shape the clay into a pot but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want" Lao Tzu
#197 of 208 Old 03-07-2009, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
Ick.

I agree! I think there was some seriously bad acting there on Molly's part.

I'd be surprised if the producers were not majorly orchestrating this whole switching choices thing. I think they wanted to spice things up from the typical Bachelor(ette) routine (aside from the season where the Bachelor didn't choose either) of "Oh, I'm so in love with him/her and we're engaged... oh, look, it didn't work it." Well, except for Trista and Ryan Sutter, but they were, what, the first season of the Bachelorette?

But yay Jillian for the new Bachelorette! As much as I don't want to keep getting pulled into these shows, I'm sure it will happen again with her season.
#198 of 208 Old 03-07-2009, 08:23 PM

I caught Melissa on Ellen and Melissa said those were real emails.
#199 of 208 Old 03-07-2009, 08:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gentle reminder: Namecalling-- no matter how deserved-- is against MDC's User Agreement.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#200 of 208 Old 03-07-2009, 11:47 PM

I still haven't gotten to watch the 2nd half of after the rose, but I'm not surprised jillian is the next bachelorette! They alluded to it on the first show. I will definitely be tuning in They sucked me in again!!

I did think it was funny that they said, oh it's not true that Trista and Ryan are the only happy couple- this other couple has been together, broken up, and gotten back together! (I had never even seen or heard of that bachelor!) Out of 13?? seasons only one marriage, and one on again off again relationship? Definitely not a good track record!
#201 of 208 Old 03-08-2009, 08:27 AM

Sometimes by seeing the couples together, you can get a feel that they probably wont stay together. Seeing Jason and molly, does anyone think they will stay together or break up?
#202 of 208 Old 03-08-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
Sometimes by seeing the couples together, you can get a feel that they probably wont stay together. Seeing Jason and molly, does anyone think they will stay together or break up?
I think they'll break up, but I'm a pessimist that way. It's not like the past seasons have given us much reason to believe in the show's success either. I just don't think the show is conducive to a regular, real life relationship.

And yet, I still watch. Why?!
#203 of 208 Old 03-10-2009, 12:39 AM

Did anyone see Dancing with the Stars? Melissa was the surprise last-minute cast member since 2 people are out with injuries. She was only put on the show 2 days ago, and did a great job. The audience seemed really supportive of her, and upset about what jason did! I'm glad she is paired with Tony- he seems like a real gentleman.
#204 of 208 Old 03-16-2009, 09:46 PM

Anyone see Soup's spoof on The Bachelor? http://www.astrochicks.com/2009/03/0...omment-page-1/

"We shape the clay into a pot but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want" Lao Tzu
#205 of 208 Old 03-17-2009, 02:45 PM

That was hilarious!
#206 of 208 Old 03-17-2009, 03:56 PM

Oh my, that is so funny!
#207 of 208 Old 03-19-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken View Post
Did anyone see Dancing with the Stars? Melissa was the surprise last-minute cast member since 2 people are out with injuries. She was only put on the show 2 days ago, and did a great job. The audience seemed really supportive of her, and upset about what jason did! I'm glad she is paired with Tony- he seems like a real gentleman.
Did anyone else see the ring on her left hand? Was that an engagement ring I wonder?
#208 of 208 Old 03-19-2009, 12:00 PM

Didn't see the ring but I read elsewhere that her ex-BF was in the audience and she stopped to give him a kiss before heading backstage after her first dance...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page