Brother Joe... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-12-2002, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else anxiously awaiting the arrival of Steve's brother Joe on Blue's Clues?

I'm sorry to see Steve go (he's become like a member of our family!), but Joe's a cutie!! He's supposed to make his debut on April 29 during a special "primetime" showing of Blue's Clues...needless to say, I'll be there!

BTW, what will Steve do after Blue's Clues? You know, I once saw him on a episode of Homicide and he was great! He played this high school kid who killed the school's most popular football player because the fb player had bullied him. It was really wierd to see Steve in such a serious role....but he did an excellent job. Maybe he'll pop up in other dramatic roles now that he's leaving Nick Jr.

P.S. Can you tell from my recent posts that I watch way too much TV?
#2 of 7 Old 04-14-2002, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Anyone? No? Just me? Oh well....I'll watch alone!

faeriemom
#3 of 7 Old 04-14-2002, 06:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ha ha! Thread killer!

Sorry... here's an actual response. I can't stand Blue's Clues. Hate it. Don't care who is on it. DOn't care where this guy goes. I just couldn't leave you sitting here talking to yourself any longer!
#4 of 7 Old 04-14-2002, 07:31 PM

Sorry I've only had two minutes to myself lately...not enough time to go through all the forums....am working my way through now!!

I am looking forward to joe too! I will miss Steve, he sort of reminds me of a guy I dated in high school. I saw joe on a commercial yesterday am, and my nephew said..."oh yeah, Steve died, so now they have Joe." I pointed out to him (he's 9) that If Steve were dead and being replaced by Joe that it would be harder for them to be in any episodes together.....

The premise is supposed to be Steve going to college......hmmm.
Wonder what he would study to be? Computer animated Vet? lol

The Tabbie Family; DH , DS , DD , a few :, a couple : and me.
#5 of 7 Old 04-14-2002, 08:02 PM
Ame

Staeve has an alternative music thing going on (heard it first on Hip Mama)

http://www.steveswebpage.com/

Personally, I find it hillarious!! Check it out...
#6 of 7 Old 04-15-2002, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for not leaving me hanging, kama'aina mama! I was worried for a minute -- what with me being a thread killer and all!

serenetabbie -- It's kind of funny that your nephew thought Steve was dead (how wierd would that be, for a preschool show to "kill off" it's popular host!). Yeah, Steve's going to college. Computer animated vet -- that's a good one! If that doesn't work out for him he could always become a private investigator. He's sooo good with clues you know! I just wonder why he can't go to a good community college? I mean, come on, he's got to leave his house, his friends, and his dog. How sad is that?

Ame -- I'm checking out Steve's site right now! Thanks for the link!

P.S.
So, is this thread officially dead now?
#7 of 7 Old 04-16-2002, 01:26 AM

The thread, I mean, not Steve. I was very sorry to hear he was leaving, (LOSER!) but the more I see of Joe, the more I feel everything may be all right. Yeah, it's just a show, I almost forgot!

And my Joe wants to be Steve when he grows up, he has like 30 handy dandy notebooks, which he runs to get at the first note of Blue's Clues. He says when Joe comes on he will STILL want to be Steve when he grows up!

Going to check out Steve's website now!

Love, Jenny

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page