The Gosselins come MARCHing along... - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 365 Old 04-28-2009, 08:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncaMama View Post
i think i'd lose my dang mind if i had twins and sextuplets, so my hat goes off to anybody who is just SURVIVING in that situation. i've got so many not-awesome-mommy moments with just my small brood. i can't even begin to imagine having any more.
what amazes me is that they can all make it financially. Jon & Kate ofcourse have gotten rich off of their show but the Hayes family seems to have a lot of things already, a nice house, she's a SAHM and they have 10 kids. I can't even imagine making enough to support 3 kids on a police officer's salary, let alone 10 kids.

19 yr old
12 yr old
4 yr old
#362 of 365 Old 04-28-2009, 01:11 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy68 View Post
what amazes me is that they can all make it financially. Jon & Kate ofcourse have gotten rich off of their show but the Hayes family seems to have a lot of things already, a nice house, she's a SAHM and they have 10 kids. I can't even imagine making enough to support 3 kids on a police officer's salary, let alone 10 kids.
Especially since 4 of them are preteens!!! Can you imagine the cost of food?! They must have some very creative budgeting!

wife. dd1 : dd2
#363 of 365 Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 View Post
Especially since 4 of them are preteens!!! Can you imagine the cost of food?! They must have some very creative budgeting!
I agree. I have only one 14 y old in the house and he can eat quite a bit by himself. But I'm sure the Hayes family aren't organic like Jon & Kate either so they probably get bargains on food by buying in bulk.

19 yr old
12 yr old
4 yr old
#364 of 365 Old 04-30-2009, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I've had to remove several celebrity gossip-type posts today. Please do not link to these, as it is against MDC policy:
Quote:
We no longer wish to host celebrity gossip, speculation or conspiracy theories. This will also extend to celebrity news threads. News and current events and celebrity news posted to these forums will be removed.
http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1030600

I know the lines get blurred with reality television, but I need to ask you to please only discuss the show here and not speculate on the effect gossip may have on the show's future. Thank you!

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#365 of 365 Old 05-02-2009, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
New thread here
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...php?p=13695807

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page