Grey's Anatomy - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

#121 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flminivanmama View Post
in the very beginning? i think she was just trying to get him to breathe/cry
no no. When he was in that little isollette thing (or maybe it was another baby i don't even know....there was mention of "newborn tests needed to be done in the nursery". But they showed the baby with a drape over it except for a small hole and then when she and callie were talking back and forth they kept looking down at the baby. Then when it was over the baby was crying and crying and one of them picked him up but i dont remember who

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 09:49 AM

I cried so much ... this episode was one of the best in a long time, IMO. I felt bad for Mark and for Callie -- I really want them to end up together.
#123 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsmama View Post
I cried so much ... this episode was one of the best in a long time, IMO. I felt bad for Mark and for Callie -- I really want them to end up together.
I think they are setting it up for Mark and Callie to have a baby together, maybe even live together, but with an open relationship.

Jackie, wife to the Hubster, homeschooling mom to 4 girls: Lala (9) , Lissie (7) and Lauren (3) and our newest arrival Addie Jane born 10-1-10!
#124 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjtc View Post
I think they are setting it up for Mark and Callie to have a baby together, maybe even live together, but with an open relationship.
i think this too...plus I think they'd be a cute "family"

#125 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 01:57 PM

Yep, I think so too.

tea6.gifStudent mama to Lyra June loveeyes.gif (ribboncesarean.gif 10.24.09)  and Olive Isis love.gif  (vbac.gif12.12.11) 

#126 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 02:46 PM

I wonder if Arizona or Hunt's army buddy/Christina's Cardio-God (can't remember her name) that Mark is dating will still be in the picture.

What about Owen and Christina?? I think they'll be done before too much longer.

Jackie, wife to the Hubster, homeschooling mom to 4 girls: Lala (9) , Lissie (7) and Lauren (3) and our newest arrival Addie Jane born 10-1-10!
#127 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 03:03 PM

I think Yang will find out (through Meredith who will learn from Sheppard) that Owen told Derek to give the contract to that other guy, and only gave it to Teddy because he didn't take it. I think that will make her leave Owen...

tea6.gifStudent mama to Lyra June loveeyes.gif (ribboncesarean.gif 10.24.09)  and Olive Isis love.gif  (vbac.gif12.12.11) 

#128 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsVyky View Post
I think Yang will find out (through Meredith who will learn from Sheppard) that Owen told Derek to give the contract to that other guy, and only gave it to Teddy because he didn't take it. I think that will make her leave Owen...
oohhhh good theory!

So I read on a grey's fan site that Derek is going to get shot in the season finale. I hope it isn't true, only because they've done the "are they dead or not?" cliffhanger before. But if it's true and he get shot by the Mercy West intern that is obsessed with him, it would be a bit different. As long as it's clear by the end of the finale if he's alive or dead, I'm sure it will be good. Another cliff hanger like that would be stupid.

#129 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 09:09 PM

Yeah, the George thing last season KILLED me to wait all summer!

#130 of 201 Old 05-03-2010, 11:08 PM

I also think Mere is gonna end up preggo soon. Remember a few episodes back they were "talking" about making babies.

And then remember this episode when she seduced him in his office?? I bet they conceived a little baby shepard right there on the conference table HAHA

and then if that other theory pans out about the crazy obsessed girl shooting him it will add that much more drama too it (mere being preggo and her dh getting shot).

#131 of 201 Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 PM

^ Now THAT is a good theory.

#132 of 201 Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 AM

with all these theories floating around, I'm just glad there are no more repeats through the end of the season!

#133 of 201 Old 05-05-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
no no. When he was in that little isollette thing (or maybe it was another baby i don't even know....there was mention of "newborn tests needed to be done in the nursery". But they showed the baby with a drape over it except for a small hole and then when she and callie were talking back and forth they kept looking down at the baby. Then when it was over the baby was crying and crying and one of them picked him up but i dont remember who
That looked to me like she was putting in a PICC line
on a different baby, not Sloan's. Probably in the NICU (though in a real NICU, Callie wouldn't have been able to just barge in without scrubbing and a darmed good reason to be in there besides bitching at her girl)
#134 of 201 Old 05-05-2010, 01:12 PM

I almost forgot to moan about this:

what is with getting a baby that looks to be at least four months old to play a newborn? LOL. At least find a baby that LOOKS a little fresher than the one they picked!

#135 of 201 Old 05-05-2010, 04:34 PM

Ohh thats a good theory. Apparantly Patrick Dempsey, hasn't renewed his contract and neither has Ellen Pompeo... So I could see that happening and her being pregnant. Also, sidenote, but Jessica Capshaw who plays Arizona just found out she is pregnant in real life so I wonder if they will hide it or use it in the storyline. I like Owen with Teddy much better than Christina. They just seem blah together.. Christina needs an older guy or somebody slightly edgy and Owen just aint cutting it anymore. I also really like the Mercy West guy intern, they should use him more often.
#136 of 201 Old 05-07-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
OMG, I totally called it! LOL.

#137 of 201 Old 05-07-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
OMG, I totally called it! LOL.
LOL!! Yep you did! I read that Patrick Dempsey is coming back as well as Ellen Pompea (how ever you spell that). So I wonder if the shooting theory is a lie. It was a Tweet from a former writer, maybe they are just trying to stir the pot.

#138 of 201 Old 05-14-2010, 03:23 PM

Okay,my theory for the finale is that Derek's the one who gets shot, by that distraught husband who thinks McDreamy killed his wife (from thelawsuit a couple of weeks ago) and that while Derek's life hangs in the balance, Mer finds out she's preggers. And Lexie going to say yes to Sloan, I think.
#139 of 201 Old 05-14-2010, 05:09 PM

The writers have said that something awesome is in store for Callie/ Arizona and that we would be pleasantly suprised.

Loved the scene with Teddy eavesdropping in the stairway!!!

And I really want Lexie with Mark, I think Karev is just settling with her because he wants to play it safe and they just don't have the chemistry that she had with Mark.

Demi Lovato did a great job acting but I wish they would have dragged on her storyline for a while. It just seemed so quick that she comes in and is supose to be this big mystery and all Karev has to do is mumble a few symptoms to Lexie and Viola! she is able to tell him exactly where to look and she is cured. I wish it would have been more of an obstacle to figure out what was wrong with her.

The finale looks SOOO good but I really hope its not a cliffhanger all summer of whomever is shot if they live or die. BTDT
#140 of 201 Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittin' in the Shade View Post
Okay,my theory for the finale is that Derek's the one who gets shot, by that distraught husband who thinks McDreamy killed his wife (from thelawsuit a couple of weeks ago) and that while Derek's life hangs in the balance, Mer finds out she's preggers. And Lexie going to say yes to Sloan, I think.
All of this. I'll put five bucks on it!

#141 of 201 Old 05-15-2010, 06:30 PM

My guesses:

I definitly think its Derek that gets shot but I think Mer will already know that she's pregnant, but won't have told Derek yet. He'll survive and the last scene will be Mer telling Derek she's pregnant as he wakes from coma/surgery.

Christina and Owen wil be the cliffhanger I think. Will Owen go to Teddy or stay with Christina? Poor Christina. I really like her and wish she'd find someone great.

Lexie will go to Mark, Alex will turn into the hospital man-whore. That decision will come early in the show, I think. One of the first "season finale" moments.

The Callie/Arizona thing - hmmm - maybe one of them gets wounded also and makes Arizona realize she wants a life with Callie and therefore a baby.

Bailey and her man go public.

One of the Mercy West interns will be killed, I'm guessing. They need a tragedy but no main characters can be killed off.

It looks great!

#142 of 201 Old 05-15-2010, 09:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
My guesses:

Christina and Owen wil be the cliffhanger I think. Will Owen go to Teddy or stay with Christina? Poor Christina. I really like her and wish she'd find someone great.

The Callie/Arizona thing - hmmm - maybe one of them gets wounded also and makes Arizona realize she wants a life with Callie and therefore a baby.

Bailey and her man go public.

One of the Mercy West interns will be killed, I'm guessing. They need a tragedy but no main characters can be killed off.

It looks great!
I think that a main character needs to be killed off and it will be teddy. Owen has mental issues and can never be free of her, so killing her off will make the decision for him.

I really like Baily and her man. I looked forward to her story the whole episode.

Come on Callie, forget about Arizona! Have a baby with Sloan for crying out loud!!

I like the whole excitement of people trying for babies and would have liked there to be more story line the last few weeks of Mer trying. Anyhow, good she is going to get pregnant next week.
#143 of 201 Old 05-15-2010, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Anyone else think Owen might be the shooter? (I'm picturing him stuck in some sort of war flashback...)

mom to an 11yo entomologist, a 9yo skateboarder, and expecting #3 (8/15)
#144 of 201 Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbuko View Post
Anyone else think Owen might be the shooter? (I'm picturing him stuck in some sort of war flashback...)

Wow. That is intense!

#145 of 201 Old 05-16-2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbuko View Post
I could totally picture it.
#146 of 201 Old 05-16-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Ohh thats a good theory. Apparantly Patrick Dempsey,
noooooooooo! i only watch because he is sooooo hot. i would be crushed!

mdcblog5.gif   Liz mama to DS 10, DSS 9, DD 6, DS 3, DD 2 , Aquila- dec 19th 2009 died at my homebirth, and....welcome Willow born 9-16-10 (9 weeks early)  nut.gif
#147 of 201 Old 05-19-2010, 01:12 AM

Huge spoiler on yahoo!!!!!!! http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/greys-anato...e-opener--1247

It reveals two of the victims! And the identity of the shooter, some of you were right about the shooter.
#148 of 201 Old 05-19-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganS View Post
Huge spoiler on yahoo!!!!!!! http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/greys-anato...e-opener--1247

It reveals two of the victims! And the identity of the shooter, some of you were right about the shooter.
OH MY! This one looks intense!

#149 of 201 Old 05-19-2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
OH MY! This one looks intense!
I know, I can't wait until Thursday! It's driving me crazy, and I'm sure it will be driving me crazy until September after the finale... lol
#150 of 201 Old 05-20-2010, 03:06 PM

Wow, from that preview it looks good. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Hope there are a few more storylines than just that though.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page