Grey's Anatomy - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 201 Old 01-18-2011, 10:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

that shocker of Callie being pregnant was crazy i just needed to talk about it. i had a feeling she was when i she was crying in the bathroom but seriously crazy poor little grey

cold.gifme + headscratch.gif him and one littlecat.gifPaco the Taco hoping for one of these  makebabe.gifin the near future

#182 of 201 Old 01-19-2011, 04:19 AM

Hi greys fans.  I moved shortly after the shooter finale ended and now I don't have TV.  So did I miss a whole new season already?  Is the show still on?

#183 of 201 Old 01-19-2011, 11:45 AM

i think you missed about half? you can probably catch up at abc.com - i think they have the last 5 episodes

I'm Andrea - I have three boys - 12 year old twins & an 11 year old

#184 of 201 Old 01-19-2011, 12:55 PM

I saw the Callie pregnancy thingie coming as soon as she was having fun with Mark... To complicate Lexi/Mark.... And I wouldn't expect Meredith to get pregnant til the end of the show.

#185 of 201 Old 01-20-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post

Hi greys fans.  I moved shortly after the shooter finale ended and now I don't have TV.  So did I miss a whole new season already?  Is the show still on?

you can watch it on sidereel.com thats where i caught up

cold.gifme + headscratch.gif him and one littlecat.gifPaco the Taco hoping for one of these  makebabe.gifin the near future

#186 of 201 Old 01-20-2011, 01:00 PM

Does anyone know when the new episodes start up again?

#187 of 201 Old 01-21-2011, 07:45 AM

I would love to know that too. When will the new episodes actually begin.

Worlds Best Mom
#188 of 201 Old 01-21-2011, 08:18 AM

according to the sidereel website, there is a new episode on feb. 3.

wife to dh, mama to dd1   june 2007, dd2 march 2009 and dd3 april 2011
#189 of 201 Old 01-30-2011, 04:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I am so excited for this week's episode! When DH and I were watching on our DVR, DD woke with like 2 minutes left and I fell asleep putting her back to sleep. I watched the last two minutes the next day and when DH watched it when he got home from work, I was literally bouncing in my chair!

Also, I want Meredith to get pregnant so bad!

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

#190 of 201 Old 01-30-2011, 09:15 PM

i don't i think it will be a disaster. 

#191 of 201 Old 02-25-2011, 11:45 AM

this was from a few episodes ago but when Meredith and Derek went to the Fertility doc as they were zooming in there was a table with a whole bunch of LLL's "New Beginnings" magazines fanned out. The little things make me happy

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#192 of 201 Old 03-01-2011, 03:56 PM

I only started watching this show because my girlfriend loves it and our apartment is too small for me to ignore it when she watches lol. Consequently, I started watching recenty and don't really know what's happened in seasons past.

I am not looking forward to a Meredith pregnancy because I think we all know what is in store especially with this annoying OB they have. I'm enormously irritated by the Callie-Arizona-Mark situation and I noticed I thought the episode a couple weeks ago was soooooo much better and then I realized it was because the tri-parenting squad was not involved! Callie seems destined to have a souped up, high tech ridiculous birth and I think I may need to work late before coming home the night of that episode so I can avoid it. I really think Arizona should pull a Lexie and extricate herself from this situation and leave Mark and Callie to deal with this on their own. I'm already annoyed that Arizona completely changed and decided to have children when she didn't want any. That happened unrealistically fast. I would love to see her move on and find someone new.

And I really hope Christina doesn't change her mind and decide to have children. How patronizing Owen was being, as if a mature, grown woman can't be mature and grown if she doesn't want children. Ugh.
#193 of 201 Old 04-01-2011, 01:12 PM

I cried the entire episode. I cannot take premie babies. I also have a feeling this Callie pregnancy/parent thing thing is going to piss me off even more than it already has. Of course this baby will be formula fed and in daycare 90 hours a week and just argh. Whatever happened to Miranda's little boy? You never ever see him or hear anything about him anymore. Maybe I just miss it though b/c DD2 always seems to pick the important parts of an episode to wake up and fuss or practice yelling lol.

obstruct livery vehicles

#194 of 201 Old 04-01-2011, 08:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey693 View Post

I cried the entire episode. I cannot take premie babies. I also have a feeling this Callie pregnancy/parent thing thing is going to piss me off even more than it already has. Of course this baby will be formula fed and in daycare 90 hours a week and just argh. Whatever happened to Miranda's little boy? You never ever see him or hear anything about him anymore. Maybe I just miss it though b/c DD2 always seems to pick the important parts of an episode to wake up and fuss or practice yelling lol.

I cried too! I didn't really like the singing part, but I also can't handle babies getting hurt or pregnant women. Not to mention I'm incredibly hormonal ATM! 

I realized the same thing about Miranda's son! I know I didn't miss anything because I record the show and pause it if I need to. I brought this up to my husband a few episodes ago and he said "It's a television show, what do you expect?" :-P

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

#195 of 201 Old 04-03-2011, 08:30 PM

Really - I mean REALLY - did not like the singing, but enjoyed the storyline. 

Lisa   L&D RN mama to DS#1 (4-01) DS#2 (9-03) DD (10-05) vbac.gifX2,  ribbonpb.gif 10-2011

#196 of 201 Old 04-03-2011, 11:12 PM

I could not stand the musical aspect of this show. I only watched because I was curious about the story line. And, honestly, I wasn't even that thrilled with it (it seemed way too predictable). I just can't stop watching the show though.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#197 of 201 Old 04-04-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post

I could not stand the musical aspect of this show. I only watched because I was curious about the story line. And, honestly, I wasn't even that thrilled with it (it seemed way too predictable). I just can't stop watching the show though.

All this.  The whole "let's ruin the life of the happiest person there" thing is overdone and old.  I knew what was going to happen far too soon.  Arizona should go away, I can't stand her.  The OB pissed me off too "this is out of my range" really?  A preemie?  Preemies happen all the time, how has she not managed to take care of one?  

The whole show was awful, especially the singing.

#198 of 201 Old 04-04-2011, 10:38 AM

The only "very special musical episode" I ever liked was done on Buffy.  I haven't liked Arizona since she came back.

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#199 of 201 Old 04-05-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey693 View Post

The same thing happened on Friends.  Ross and Rachel had Emma and we never saw her.

#200 of 201 Old 04-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetling View Post

The same thing happened on Friends.  Ross and Rachel had Emma and we never saw her.

But Friends took place primarily in "leisure" time, Grey's takes place primarily at work.  It's not like Miranda is frequently shown at home but her son is not there; when we saw her son before it was nearly always due to her interacting with her husband.

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#201 of 201 Old 04-05-2011, 12:09 PM

I think they showed her son when she was packing up and leaving for awhile after the shooting? I seem to remember him being in the car. I can't remember if they mentioned if he was in the hospital daycare while the shooter was in the building, though.

Anyhow, I don't think it's a big deal that they don't show him much - it's a work drama, not a show (like Friends was, as the PP pointed out) about what happens when you're not at work.

I hated this episode. It was very nearly unwatchable. Shows need to stop trying to be Glee.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page