Big Love starts Jan. 10th! - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 288 Old 03-09-2010, 09:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie64g View Post
and im sorry, but marylinn just annoys me. And that hair!!!! Cut your freaking bangs already!
yes yes yes!!!!!

Mama to Jack (12/7/06) & Liam (4/3/08) & Iris Hope (10/6/10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 of 288 Old 03-10-2010, 12:55 AM

K, first off, Does there have to be a murder every season? As far as I know, no one in my family has ever murdered anyone, and we have a pretty messed up family. Yet, the Henricksons and co murder someone every season lol!

Secondly, the JJ thing got way to out of hand. Which is too bad, cuz I thought it had potential for being an interesting storyline.

Thirdly, I have no idea whatsoever how they are going to get out of this situation successfully... I am thinking the show is going to end after the fifth season. Or not be renewed. Or they will have to move from Utah, which wouldn't really work with his political career lol.

I didn't even realize Margene had a daughter... didn't he says Mom of two sons and a daughter for her?

You know what I want to happen? I want the fifth season to forget juniper creek, forget politics, forget murder, and focus on the rotation. Day to Day or Week to week? Also, focus on how the kids deal with being outted polygamists. I would like to see Ben start dating... and see how that turns out. Sitcommy storylines. That is what I want lol.
#273 of 288 Old 03-10-2010, 02:02 AM

This was a great season although so much happened at once. I liked that Bill acknowledged Carol-Lynn as his daughter but outing himself as a polygamist? Where on earth can the show go from here? Bill being locked up and losing his Home Plus business? The writers have a heck of a lot ahead of them for the next season. Bill could go to jail for tax evasion. I mean so much is happening here. I know this would be silly but I kind of hope his big speech is imagined and not something he actually did. It just won't work.
#274 of 288 Old 03-10-2010, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi View Post

I didn't even realize Margene had a daughter... didn't he says Mom of two sons and a daughter for her?
She has the two little boys and then just had the baby girl (Nan I think her name is) like a season or so ago (born during the break between seasons).

Mama to DS (6/07) h20homebirth.gif, DD (6/09) h20homebirth.gif, and DD (07/12) homebirth.jpg..

#275 of 288 Old 03-10-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbailey View Post
This was a great season although so much happened at once. I liked that Bill acknowledged Carol-Lynn as his daughter but outing himself as a polygamist? Where on earth can the show go from here? Bill being locked up and losing his Home Plus business? The writers have a heck of a lot ahead of them for the next season. Bill could go to jail for tax evasion. I mean so much is happening here. I know this would be silly but I kind of hope his big speech is imagined and not something he actually did. It just won't work.
THANKS for making me finally understand what he meant when he said "Two boys and a girl" about Nickis children lol. I have been thinking and thinking how on earth I missed out on her having more kids lol.

Mother of three little muslims!
#276 of 288 Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIrises View Post
I'm wondering how after days of being drugged up, how did Adeline have the energy to lasso up two people?
I just knew Adeline would come charging back (in general, not from the drugging) and kick JJ's butt one way or other.

Count me in as thinking HBO is cruel to take so long between seasons.

Nikki's sudden and extreme transformation has my head spinning.

For that matter, many things about this season have my head spinning.

Mom to DS, born fall 05 after ,,, wife/best friend to DH We have
#277 of 288 Old 03-10-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caneel View Post
I just knew Adeline would come charging back (in general, not from the drugging) and kick JJ's butt one way or other.

Count me in as thinking HBO is cruel to take so long between seasons.

Nikki's sudden and extreme transformation has my head spinning.

For that matter, many things about this season have my head spinning.
I wish they would have shown how she was able to tie JJ and the sister wife up like that. I know he had the scissor in his back but...
#278 of 288 Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 PM

Any predictions as to what might happen in the between season time and next season?
#279 of 288 Old 03-11-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi View Post
Any predictions as to what might happen in the between season time and next season?

Well, I hope it gets canceled at this point. This season was horrible.
#280 of 288 Old 03-11-2010, 07:44 PM

I read it's already been picked up for next season.

I think it would be great if they end up being harassed so much that they flee to Juniper Creek. It would be interesting to see them living there.
#281 of 288 Old 03-12-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
I read it's already been picked up for next season.

I think it would be great if they end up being harassed so much that they flee to Juniper Creek. It would be interesting to see them living there.

That would be a great storyline.

I think it would be great if Margene slept with Goren. It seems in her to do. I'd like to see Bill's affection for Nikki grow and find out more about her daughter Carolynn. Barb should go live with her sister temporarily and explore the idea of no longer wanting to be in a plural marriage.
#282 of 288 Old 03-13-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbailey View Post
find out more about her daughter Carolynn. Barb should go live with her sister temporarily and explore the idea of no longer wanting to be in a plural marriage.
Ditto those two things. I want Ben to get a gf... I think it might be interesting because he seems to lean towards polygamy and most girls would probably frown on that... especially in Utah lol.

My actual prediction is that next season will get more weird and end up being cancelled :-(.
#283 of 288 Old 03-13-2010, 01:52 AM

i so hope the show does not get cancelled! i hope they go back to focusing on the family dynamic!

#284 of 288 Old 03-13-2010, 10:08 AM

"Well, I hope it gets canceled at this point. This season was horrible." Why would anyone HOPE the show gets cancelled? Just dont watch it anymore if you hate it so much.

I don't care how much I didn't agree with this season and the direction it went, I still love this show.
#285 of 288 Old 03-23-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
And Im sorry, but marylinn just annoys me. AND THAT HAIR!!!! CUT YOUR FREAKING BANGS ALREADY!
Ha ha haaaaaaa! I agree! Hiding behind her bangs like that kind of takes away from the idea that she's supposed to be this powerful woman.
#286 of 288 Old 03-23-2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Ha ha haaaaaaa! I agree! Hiding behind her bangs like that kind of takes away from the idea that she's supposed to be this powerful woman.
Maybe thats the point. The hair style is so school-marmish, maybe thats a diversion so you wont see her coming.
#287 of 288 Old 03-24-2010, 11:20 PM

We weren't the only ones who were unhappy with this season overall... Chloe Sevigny (Nicki) didn't like it either.

"AVC: This past season of Big Love has taken a lot of flak for being so over-the-top.

CS: It was awful this season, as far as I’m concerned"

"And with nine episodes, I think they were just squishing too much in."

"AVC: Like how J.J.’s trying to inject her with an incest baby?

CS: Oh God, I know. Oh, God. It’s too much. It’s too much. But I hope the fans will stick with us and tune in next year. There’s a lot of people who really love this season, surprisingly. God, I’m going to get in so much trouble. [Laughs.]
#288 of 288 Old 03-26-2010, 02:23 PM

Hope its not a UAV for posting this link. I thought this was VERY interesting.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...season-2010263

ETA Geez, guess I should have read the most recent post. IDIOT! (me of course)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page