LOST - Season 6 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 1122 Old 02-03-2010, 08:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarchgrrl View Post
Also, this site has a pretty good (and funny) explanation for the alternate reality/dimension. They pointed out some things I didn't notice with the underwater sequence!
Thanks for this! Someone in the comments section mentioned this & I totally agree.

Quote:
Miles seemed to be disturbed that he didn't hear anything from the supposedly dead Sayid because--wait for it--he wasn't dead! Sayid is Sayid, except now that he's been healed by the island's super special (and gross) water, he'll permanently be an Other--like Ben, when he was healed. Not only that, but I'm convinced that Sayid is going to serve some specific and special purpose. That whole baptism/carrying him with his arms splayed (like Jesus on the cross) was no coincidence. We have no evidence of Jacob ever inhabiting another person's body, so I doubt that theory. Besides, even the Smoke Monster doesn't inhabit DoppelLocke's body so much as inhabit a corporeal clone of it (real, dead Locke's body still exists, even in the same place).

Finally, this was linked to downthread but I think it's way important because I was under the impression that the Man in Black and the Smoke Monster were the same thing. But according to the writers/producers (last night!), they aren't.
He's referring to their appearance on Jimmy Kimmel last night.
#62 of 1122 Old 02-03-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
The smoke monster is not in John Locke.
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
When he knocked out Richard and put him over his shoulder he walked by Locke's body on the beach. He might be channeling Locke though, because Smokey knew what his dying thoughts were.

Side note: Locke seems to be keeping pretty well for being dead for weeks (? I'm kind of fuzzy on how much time he's actually been dead)

The writer's producers of Lost were on Jimmy Kimmel last night and said that yes, the smoke monster is inhabiting the body of John's Locke's imposter.
#63 of 1122 Old 02-03-2010, 09:55 PM

I thought it was cool that the producers said that this whole season they won't do any flashbacks or flashforwards. So, I guess they had to fill that need with the alternate universe!

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#64 of 1122 Old 02-03-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyam926 View Post
Last night's episode was very interesting.....but now I have even more questions than before!

Obviously, the smoke monster/man in black does not actually need a body
I think this storyline is very interesting. The producers/writers said that the man in black is NOT the smoke monster....

Then what...?
#65 of 1122 Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freud View Post
The writer's producers of Lost were on Jimmy Kimmel last night and said that yes, the smoke monster is inhabiting the body of John's Locke's imposter.
Yes, but not John Locke's body. John Locke's body is still on the beach and still quite inanimate.

Heather Mike Married 8/1/99 Mom to Charlotte Aug 04, Nov 06, and Katherine Oct 07
#66 of 1122 Old 02-03-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
I did notice Miles acting strange around Syaids body, and he did the same thing around claire right before she disappeared.

Anyone else notice the comment the smoke monster made to Richard about being in chains?
Possibly because Sayid was in the process of being not dead? Or because he was being inhabited by Jacob?
The being in chains thing got me too...was he tied to Jacob somehow? Forced to serve him? And if that's the case, wouldn't he have "felt" when Jacob died? Like the chains being removed or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_mom View Post
Is Sayid Jacob now??? if the smoke monster became Locke then isn't possible that Jacob can go into Sayid's body?
But the monster (that's the guy that was with Jacob at the end of the last season isn't it?) didn't inhabit Locke. So, I don't think they can "become" people...maybe just copy the dead. (I'm frustrated because this concept was on something I've watched recently...being able to copy the appearance of the dead...now it's going to bug me)

What about when FLocke said he wanted to go home? Were these guys two Egyptian gods that were banished to the island or something? Like maybe they were big time trouble makers and got sent here because no one wanted them around. (Very Glory from season 5 of Buffy if anyone knows what I'm talking about)

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#67 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommabean View Post
I am totally stuck on a heaven and hell them for Lost now.

We had the guy in WHITE vs the guy in BLACK.... I mean to mean that is screaming heaven and hell. They cannot touch one another unless one finds a loop hole, like having a person do dirty work. But only can get a person to do it by getting under his skin like sin. (My mind is wandering so I hope this makes sense)...They seemed to have battled as long as time...so maybe the people around them are angels stuck on earth....bodyguards for Jacob is how they described those three...angels???

I don't know why but it's screaming more after Sayid awoke, the whole Ankh (key to life), and then like i said the good vs. evil.
Totally agree with this.

Also saw the Jesus reference that someone else mentioned.

Why do I feel like Juliet will claw her way out of the grave?!

As for Richard in chains... I feel like the guy in black had hidden him away for a long time chained up and maybe Jacob had set him free? And that this is the first time Richard and guy in black had seen each other since then. Richard doesn't age so who knows how long it could have been.

I found it very interesting when one of the "bodyguards" was standing in his circle, got "zapped" by the smoke monster and you saw this flash of green light, like it was coming from heaven/shielding him.

ETA: What if guy in black was banished to the island and Jacob was sent along with him to keep an eye on him? That would explain why GIB wants to get off the island so bad and can't but why Jacob seems to be able to travel as he pleases.

Blogging about renovations in our first home
#68 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 03:59 AM

I read some speculation somewhere that maybe Richard was a slave on the Black Rock.

On a lighter note, has anyone else seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFineB.../0/j1PAB6Sgdp8

( if you watch the parodies, watch them in order or some of them don't make sense, esp #10--and in case you have kids in the room it's pg-13ish)

Wife to a great DH, SAHM to 3 great kids
#69 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAtHome View Post

Why do I feel like Juliet will claw her way out of the grave?!

As for Richard in chains... I feel like the guy in black had hidden him away for a long time chained up and maybe Jacob had set him free? And that this is the first time Richard and guy in black had seen each other since then. Richard doesn't age so who knows how long it could have been.
My goodness! How many people can come back to life on this island? Are Paolo and Nicki wandering around somewhere too, looking for the diamonds?

At first I thought the chains meant Ricardus was on the Black Rock, but now I wonder if MIB was implying Richard has been chained to Jacob, in a figurative sense, as his desciple/servant, and now that Jacob is dead, Richard is free - he sure looked lost.
#70 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonPie View Post
I read some speculation somewhere that maybe Richard was a slave on the Black Rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendtoall View Post
At first I thought the chains meant Ricardus was on the Black Rock, but now I wonder if MIB was implying Richard has been chained to Jacob, in a figurative sense, as his desciple/servant, and now that Jacob is dead, Richard is free - he sure looked lost.
I vote for the second. I don't think he was a slave on the BR (not to sound racist...but he's white. Wouldn't that be around the time period for slave trade from Africa?)

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#71 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 01:52 PM

I didn't watch Jimmy Kimmel. So the producers actually said that the man in Black was NOT the smoke monster9I.e. Fake Locke?) Now I am really confused?!?! WHo the heck else could it be? MIB TOLD JACOB, when they were watching the Black Rock arrive, that he would find a way to kill him someday. Then when Ben Stabbed Jacob, he said, "I TOLD YOU I WOULD FIND A WAY TO KILL YOU SOMEDAY". WTF?
#72 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 01:58 PM

Maybe it's the manifestation of anger?

#73 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 03:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
First off, maybe we should put a disclaimer on the first post or above our own posts in relation to up to what episode we're on or use the spoiler tags, please just in case of something big-for people who aren't on the same episode we are (like those of us that have to wait until Wednesdays) or if there are any spoilers/leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrabelly View Post
Per the Good/Evil, Heaven/Hell themes - last night my friend mentioned that Jacob & Smokey are not unlike Aziraphale & Crowley from Good Omens. Except I think Jacob & Smokey (LOVE "Flocke") don't get along as well.
I LOVE that book! Good call!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansricerevolt View Post
Thanks for this! Someone in the comments section mentioned this & I totally agree.

He's referring to their appearance on Jimmy Kimmel last night.
Dude, no WAY! Really? Who the heck is the MIB then????

Do you have a link to their comments?

I'm assuming as far as the "in chains" comment about Richard goes:
Quote:
Ohhh. Good one-didn't even think of that! I heard several theories about Richard having been a slave on the Black Rock or otherwise have been forcibly in Jacob's service and now "set free" by his death. But Richard seems very loyal to Jacob, so that last one wouldn't make sense to me...

Quote:
I found it very interesting when one of the "bodyguards" was standing in his circle, got "zapped" by the smoke monster and you saw this flash of green light, like it was coming from heaven/shielding him.
Didn't even notice this. Almost reminds me of HP.
Quote:
ETA: What if guy in black was banished to the island and Jacob was sent along with him to keep an eye on him? That would explain why GIB wants to get off the island so bad and can't but why Jacob seems to be able to travel as he pleases.
That would make sense. Going home...to hell? Heaven (doubtful)? Egypt? <--would make sense with the hieroglyphs, etc.

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#74 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
First off, maybe we should put a disclaimer on the first post or above our own posts in relation to up to what episode we're on or use the spoiler tags, please just in case of something big-for people who aren't on the same episode we are (like those of us that have to wait until Wednesdays) or if there are any spoilers/leaks?
I watch the day after it airs.
that said, I just use all my will power to avoid threads like this all day wednesday and then come read after I've watched. I don't think people should have to use spoiler tags on an episode that has already aired. If you have a spoiler that you found out somewhere else about a future ep, then yes, use spoiler tags!

treehugger.gif *CPST*  mama to my three year old DS1 broc1.gif1.31.09 and wedded to angel 8.07  hola.gif

DS 2  waterbirth.jpg 8/18/12!!

#75 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 04:26 PM

http://www.approachinglost.com/2010/...ting-season-6/

An interview. VERY revealing. I was unable to find where they said that Locke did not = MIB, though. I found things saying he did. Still looking unless someone can link me...

#76 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 06:10 PM

I missed the whole "richard in chains thing". Can someone fill me in? It must have been when I ran out of the room to check on ds.
#77 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
I missed the whole "richard in chains thing". Can someone fill me in? It must have been when I ran out of the room to check on ds.
FLocke walked out of the four-toed statue to general fear and terror from the people assembled on the beach. I think Ben was sheepishy following behind him. (Maybe, I don't remember what Ben was doing. I'm sure his eyes were bugging out) FLocke walked up to Richard and said "Its good to see you out of chains" (Or something like that. Richard looked really freaked) Then he knocked Richard down and threw him over his shoulder. Then he said to everybody. "I'm VERY disappointed in all of you" He walked out of frame with Richard on his shoulder while walking by John Locke's body face down in the sand.

Heather Mike Married 8/1/99 Mom to Charlotte Aug 04, Nov 06, and Katherine Oct 07
#78 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 06:51 PM

I'm rewatching right now, since I watched with two kids running around and well, that's not cool.

Let me just say...mmm Desmond!

mommy daddy son daughter = our family
#79 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 07:58 PM

I watched it last night! And there were way too many posts here I'd like to quote, so I'll just put my thoughts out there instead.

Wasn't the Black Rock on the way from somewhere other than Africa, like New Guinea or something? I am of the belief that the chains comment from Flocke to Richard was more about Jacob being dead and Richard no longer immortal. But it is possible that if he were on the BR as an officer if there was a mutiny he could have been put into chains, or if he was suspected of trying to incite a mutiny....

And the parallel universe thing with the present back in LA and the past on the Island.... in some scientific thoughts all time is now. So if they are going on that, all of this is really currently happening and is always happening. And all possibilities of each scenario are being played out.

The thing with the plane.... to me it seemed like when Jack and Rose are talking and the turbulence that signaled the crash took place, and stopped without the crash.... when they panned briefly back through the cabin of the plane it seemed like many people had disappeared. Then Desmond came to sit next to Jack and Jack had to leave to save Charlie. When Charlie lived, Jack came back to find Desmond gone. IIRC, when Charlie died on the island at the Looking Glass, he was there with Sayid and Desmond (is that right?). Anyway, it just made me think that if Charlie lives, then Desmond can't. And what was that cut on Jacks neck about? One could easily assume it was a shaving nick, but we all know Lost wouldn't make it so easy.

And if the people at the temple are good and supportive of Jacob, then maybe Jacob is able to exploit his loop hole through Sayid. It was only after the temple inhabitants learned of Jacobs death and began preparations that Sayid came back to life.

Remember way back in Season 2 with Mr Eko. They killed an Other who was part of a kidnapping mission and Ana Lucia found a paper on the Other with names of some of the 815 survivors on it. When asking about why only some names were on the list and not others, Mr Eko replied that the ones on the list were the good ones. And now we see the kidnapped children and the other woman from AL and Mr Eko's group at the temple, I don't remember her name, but she disappeared while that group was trekking through the jungle to find Jack and Lockes group.

I also like the idea of Jacob and his long time enemy being gods that were banished to the island. Like the end of Season 5 when the evil guy says, "They come, they kill, they corrupt. It always ends the same way." And Jacob replied, "It only ends once, everything else is just progress." I think that could be hinting at the non-linear time or parallel universes. Maybe they were banished there until one of them could ultimately prove that good or evil eventually triumphs, and now that Flocke believes he has had Jacob killed he can return home unhindered. What if instead of Egypt it is Atlantis or even Lemuria that they were banished from? Egypt was never an island (although old Alexandria is mostly underwater now) and legend is that both of those other places were.

I love Lost!
#80 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 08:07 PM

about Charlie...I don't think he AND Desmond can live. That's why Charlie said I was suppose to die...Jack always messes things up

So I'm watching, and if (F)locke ISN'T the smoke monster why after the smoke monster kills "jacob's body guards" does he tell Ben "Sorry you had to see me like that"?

I think I'm just going to keep adding my questions as I rewatch lol

mommy daddy son daughter = our family
#81 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
I didn't watch Jimmy Kimmel. So the producers actually said that the man in Black was NOT the smoke monster9I.e. Fake Locke?) Now I am really confused?!?! WHo the heck else could it be? MIB TOLD JACOB, when they were watching the Black Rock arrive, that he would find a way to kill him someday. Then when Ben Stabbed Jacob, he said, "I TOLD YOU I WOULD FIND A WAY TO KILL YOU SOMEDAY". WTF?
On Jimmy Kimmel, the question that was asked is if smokey/MIB was possessing Locke. They answered "No," but said that FLocke is MIB. The difference is that Locke is not being possessed (his body is laying on the beach). MIB is impersonating Locke. I know, confusing, but if it wasn't confusing, then it wouldn't be Lost, right?
#82 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiesmommy View Post
about Charlie...I don't think he AND Desmond can live. That's why Charlie said I was suppose to die...Jack always messes things up

So I'm watching, and if (F)locke ISN'T the smoke monster why after the smoke monster kills "jacob's body guards" does he tell Ben "Sorry you had to see me like that"?

I think I'm just going to keep adding my questions as I rewatch lol
I think they meant that Fake Locke was the smoke monster, but NOT the MIB. I'm not sure, now I'm confused and I'm not remembering the interview clearly anymore.
#83 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 10:13 PM

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Rock

The Black Rock sailed from England. And: Alfred Nobel did not invent dynamite until 1866.

I was reading something fascinating on a LOST forum about Carthage/Tunisia and the connection. I will try to find the link, but it was really good.

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/02/03...l-solves-lost/

i.e. Desmond/Charlie: Framing his queries as “coincidence or fate” questions, Kimmel asked things such as, “As soon as we see Charlie, Desmond disappears.” (Coincidence, said Cuse and Lindelof.)

They also say he is *not* possessed by the MIB-which could go either way about whether he is the MIB in Locke form or whether they mean he just isn't b/c his body is dead. Hard to tell.

Jacob & Sayid: "Something is inhabiting the body of Sayid" and Kimmel brings up a scene from a promo of Sayid being branded and asking why they're doing that to him....hmmmmmm. But I'm pretty sure it's not Jacob by how they acted and what you see down below in spoiler tags.

From the comments: If Locke is not the MIB, why did Jacob intuit that he was, when he claimed “I guess you found your loophole”… the same thing MIB said during their confrontation at the season finale start, “Someday, I’m going to find a loophole and kill you.”

SPOILER PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!!!: http://www.docarzt.com/lost/lost-6-03-preview-clip-2/

From comments under the clip on there:

If you saw DocArtz’s previous S6-ABC promo…You know what happens next.
They strap down Sayid, ask him to repent, then press a sizzling arrow on his belly.
As Kevin says, I guess Sayid’s about to be initiated into the “Others”?

Some folks were fixated on Sayid’s lack of accent, when he woke up.
But this clip clearly shows the Iraqi accent is intact.
That means our old breakdancing, neck snapping, “communications officer” is back!
(Personally, I think he should get back at Sawyer/Kate/Jack for letting him bleed to death over their stupid love triangle issues.)

Spoiler: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xzgXUKTDnp...00-h/gview.png

Check out Desmond's left hand for a wedding ring.

#84 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 10:39 PM

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

#85 of 1122 Old 02-04-2010, 10:41 PM

When the were on the plane that didn't crash, Sayid's passport said he was from IRAN...
#86 of 1122 Old 02-05-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
When the were on the plane that didn't crash, Sayid's passport said he was from IRAN...
It looked like it was still a little packet from the CIA, so they may have provided it for him.

As for the question, what happened to Flocke when the smoke monster came, remember Ilana's man picked something like a beetle up off the ground? Maybe Flocke changed himself so he wouldn't be attacked?

ETA: I thought it was very hokey the way the smoke monster went "all medievil" on them - banging two of them together! Come on! Little things like that make me roll my eyes. Same with all the shoot outs in season 5.
#87 of 1122 Old 02-05-2010, 11:14 AM

Did anyone notice that when the people that inhibit the temple asked who the Losties were, Cindy the flight attendant said they were on the first plane. Almost implying that there were other plane crashes since....? Which could possibly explain where all the temple people came from, I guess.

I also thought that Juliet said "the word" which made no sense to me! Miles is sure coming in handy these days, by telling us what all the dead people are thinking. But how could Juliet know if it worked? Did she see herself going back to her regular life? What would her regular life even be?

Would it be her life on the island that day that the plane crashed when she was at her book club? Or would it bring her back to the mainland before she ever went to the island? Oh wait, if the bomb went off then the island exploded, right? Does a hydrogen bomb have that type of power? Wasn't it full of radiation the whole reason that Farraday said it had to be buried while time traveling in the 50's? So if the explosion didn't get them wouldn't the radiation? Or is the island under the ocean as the camera panned out through Jack's window & showed the houses & stuff underwater! So in the under the ocean scenario they all died, right? In the Plane scenario things are altered but they never crashed. In the Island scenario they all survived the bomb, except for the unfortunate Juliet. But the rest of them are still on the island with a whole new slew of "temple others" to deal with. I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that there are 3 scenarios, & maybe even more as more episodes come out.

It makes me think of the rabbit experiment, & the doctor saying that the 2 rabbits who were the same rabbit, couldn't be near each other. What would happen if the Losties crossed paths with themselves??? Could that maybe have something to do with Ben killing the real Locke? Did her know that going back to the island would cause something like this to happen? How many times have they done this? I also think of Groundhog day as having a connection.

Why was Desmond on the plane. Why wasn't Claire, Shannon, Michael, Walt, Eko, Libby, Ana-Lucia, Cindy the kids, not to mention Christian Shepard....I might be forgetting some. But they weren't all there is my point. How did changing the fact that they don't crash change who is on the plane???

We have just so much to learn this season!!!

Giving Love serves as a wonderful reminder that we already have an abundance of Love within, "it is in giving that we receive."
#88 of 1122 Old 02-05-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiePie View Post
Did anyone notice that when the people that inhibit the temple asked who the Losties were, Cindy the flight attendant said they were on the first plane. Almost implying that there were other plane crashes since....? Which could possibly explain where all the temple people came from, I guess.
I took that to mean before the Aljira plane from the second crash. Surely they would have known about that.

Quote:
I also thought that Juliet said "the word" which made no sense to me! Miles is sure coming in handy these days, by telling us what all the dead people are thinking. But how could Juliet know if it worked? Did she see herself going back to her regular life? What would her regular life even be?
Yup, she said "It worked" according to Miles. But right before she died she also said it "didn't work", so maybe when she died she saw somehow that it did work-like a glimpse into her parallel life or transitioning over to it?

Quote:
Why was Desmond on the plane. Why wasn't Claire, Shannon, Michael, Walt, Eko, Libby, Ana-Lucia, Cindy the kids, not to mention Christian Shepard....I might be forgetting some. But they weren't all there is my point. How did changing the fact that they don't crash change who is on the plane???
I think in that interview I posted above that C & L said they were totally purposefully not on the plane. Except maybe Shannon b/c they couldn't get Maggie Grace to sign back on to the show. Their point was in this parallel (not alternate, they stressed) world, their choices may have taken them different places-like Charlie being mean, Sawyer helping instead of conning (so far), Jack's attitude and niceness to John, etc.

A big thing that C & L wanted to stress about this season is that it really explores the fact that the group did NOT think outside of themselves when they exploded the bomb. It was totally selfish. They didn't think about everyone else on the island, or the consequences of what the bomb going off would mean. So now we are seeing a part of that. We think.

Quote:
A lot of people pointed that out. I think maybe it was from the government to help him get through security without as much of a problem if he were from Iraq.

#89 of 1122 Old 02-05-2010, 12:09 PM

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/g...estions-107468

This really bothered me, too, when I first saw it. I said something to dh and he noticed but thought I was thinking about it too much.

#90 of 1122 Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about why the there were different people on the plane this time! And Hurley being different, etc. What's up with that??
Maybe this is like the movie "Back in Time" with Alex Keaton guy, what is his name again??

He goes back in time and his parents are not together and he gets them together and his father is in High School and punches the high school bully and then when Alex gets home, everything is different especially his father, who has a strong personally, which before he was weak.

I hope that makes sense.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page