Survivor: Favorites vs Villians - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 116 Old 05-10-2010, 11:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't wait to see Russell go. He's scary---like a cult type leader trying to rule by intimidation and fear. He'll never win the million because he's threatened one too many people. I think his a$$ is grass next week.

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
#92 of 116 Old 05-13-2010, 04:45 PM

So the last epi is on tonight, then the season finale is THIS sunday. Always sneaks up on me!

There are 6 people left - How do they get down to a winner with only 2 nights left?

Do you think they will have a 3 person tribal council this time? I like the classic 2 person showdown myself. The 3rd person always seems like an extra wheel on a bad date LOL

Rhianna
#93 of 116 Old 05-13-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhianna813 View Post
So the last epi is on tonight, then the season finale is THIS sunday. Always sneaks up on me!

There are 6 people left - How do they get down to a winner with only 2 nights left?

Do you think they will have a 3 person tribal council this time? I like the classic 2 person showdown myself. The 3rd person always seems like an extra wheel on a bad date LOL

Rhianna
What they'll probably do is vote someone out tonight and have Sunday be 2 hours, plus the reunion show, so 2 people will get voted out on Sunday and then the winner will be annouced at the reunion show. I see it being a 3 people thing. I liked it back when it was just two people in the showdown for a million. With it being 3 there's always the one person you know that has no chance of getting the votes.

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

#94 of 116 Old 05-13-2010, 11:02 PM

I could not believe Colby during the reward challenge.

I think it will come down to parv, sandra, and jerri, and my predictions for a winner is jerri.

Or colby will win the immunity challenge next and with him at the final 3, he will win the million, except he really doesn't deserve it.

Parv drives me crazy this season and I hope she doesn't win.

Predictions anyone?
#95 of 116 Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 PM

I, too, was shocked at how Colby talked to his brother during the challenge. Jerk!

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
#96 of 116 Old 05-13-2010, 11:37 PM

I couldn't believe how Colby was talking to his brother! What a jerk!

My predictions for the final three go like this: Russell (because it makes sense to keep him in there, no one could lose against him.) Parvati, and either Sandra or Jerri. I think either Sandra or Jerri will win. No matter what, Russell will not win the million this time either. He's been such a jerk and double crossed too many people.

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

#97 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 AM

Man, there's no way I could predict the final three! This season is too crazy, lol! If Jerri makes it to the final three, I'm pretty sure she would win, no matter which other two are there. I don't think there's any way Russell could win. I think if Parvati's in the final three and Jerri isn't, Parvati will win. If it's between Russell, Sandra, & Colby? Blah. Sandra I guess?
#98 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 PM

If Colby somehow makes it to the final three, I predict him winning. Yeah, he has REALLY underpreformed all season, but that can help him out in the long run. He hasn't really had a hand in voting out many people (other than Candice really) and he's not played aggressivly like all the villains have. I have my doubts that any of the villains will keep him around, though, for the very reasons I have listed. They would have no chance of winning the million against him.

#99 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 04:45 PM

There's no way Colby deserves top 3 let alone a million dollars for his performance this season. He's done terrible in the challenges and hasn't had made a good move yet. I feel the same way about Sandra. If anyone deserves the money, it's *gulp* Parvarti. I really don't want to say that because I'm not a Parv fan. She irks me to no end. However, she's had some really great moves this season and has done phenomenal in challenges.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#100 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 04:58 PM

I don't think Colby has a chance against any of the villians, honestly. Aside from the fact that usually the jury rewards game play to some extent, few of the heroes on the jury particularly liked him.

Honestly, I'd like to see either Russel or Parvati win. They've made the game entertaining, and have made bold moves through out. I think it would be an interesting finale if they were both there at the end (even more interesting if it was only them, but Survivor seems hell bent on having three way finales.).
#101 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brymommy View Post
I can't remember who asked but Russel is happily married... I don't think he is "having his way with the ladies" I just think he is someone who truely knows how to play the game...
I know he is married, but I don't think that means the same thing to all people. Not everyone is monogamous in marriage, some with both parties agreeing it is okay for one or both to have interests outside the marriage. The camera shots of everyone in the shelter are telling to me. The way the women always crowd around Russell and snuggle with him. Last night was good. I knew Rupert was putting a target on his back when he told Russell. I don't blame Jerri for not taking Russell on the reward, she chose people that didn't have love interests, just family. I guess at this point I will root for Jerri winning, or Parvarti. Jerri is playing the game by flying under the radar, which has actually worked. I didn't see the season that any of them were in except Russell's. Does anyone know who has won the million of the ones left? Russell doesn't even need the money...

To begin to save the world, we must first nurture the children. Read "The Continuum Concept: In Search of Happiness Lost"    saynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactlact.gifMe-hippie.gifreading.gifhelp.gif10.5 yo dd1- nut.gifreading.gifblahblah.gif ; 5 yo dd2- angel.gifhearts.gifbouncy.gif
#102 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 07:50 PM

Parv and Sandra have both won.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#103 of 116 Old 05-14-2010, 08:03 PM

I really want Parvati to win.

#104 of 116 Old 05-16-2010, 01:41 PM

i want parvati to win too!
#105 of 116 Old 05-16-2010, 11:53 PM

Yay for sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#106 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 05:21 AM

good final show - i enjoyed the season from start to finish!
#107 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 07:53 AM

I would have been happy with either Parvati or Sandra winning. In the beginning of the season I couldn't stand Sandra but she really grew on me towards the end. It was a great season!! When's the next one?
#108 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 AM

Blech. So disappointed. Again, the jury votes on warm, fuzzy feelings and not by who actually played the game strategically or who was cunning in the challenges. Epic fail two seasons in a row.

Parv or Russell deserved the million.

#109 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 09:55 AM

But I liked what Tom said. "whoever wins, deserves to win that season" There are several ways to play the game. Sometimes being cunning makes you win and sometimes getting people to like you makes you win and sometimes being good at challenges makes you win. You just never know.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#110 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 11:41 AM

I am so glad Russell didn't get even 1 vote! I do think Parvati deserved to win. I can't stand Russell. He didn't learn anything from his previous season. He didn't win then and he couldn't have won this time because of his attitude. He has no humility. He didn't get himself there. Other people helped get him there, but he wouldn't even admit that. I can't believe he got the Sprint $.

goorganic.jpgwife to footinmouth.gif, currently WOH and geek.gif on my doctorate. (I'm dissertating!) We: novaxnocirc.giftoddler.gifgd.giffamilybed1.gif  with DS (4/09)!
#111 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 11:57 AM

I'm so glad Sandra won. If the stupid Heroes (and I was rooting for them the whole time!) had worked with her, they could have gotten Russell out! I would have been happy with a Parvati or Sandra win. I just think Russell's so cocky and obnoxious.
#112 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 02:11 PM

I really though the Heroes' speeches during tribal conunsel were obnoxious.
#113 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
I really though the Heroes' speeches during tribal conunsel were obnoxious.
I agree! If it were me there, I would have asked each of them to tell me why one of the others deserves the million. Or why they deserve the million. To me finding out why they think someone else should win the $$ says more about the person you are talking to than anything else really and it would help me decide who to vote for.

#114 of 116 Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 PM

I am happy for sandra, although I think parvati deserved it more and played much better. but sandra did have a point, somehow she lasted till the end with no alliance and that has to count for something. russell is a scary individual!!

I liked how jerri was so different this time, in a positive way. I really liked coach this season as well. he could be on every season of survivor and i'd love it! colby, wow, I was surprised at him, he seemed so defeated the whole time.
#115 of 116 Old 05-18-2010, 01:35 PM

i wish parvati would have won too - i think she played a better game than the other two, but sandra is ok too. as long as it wasn't russell - he didn't play the best game... his social game sucks!
#116 of 116 Old 05-18-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konamama View Post
i wish parvati would have won too - i think she played a better game than the other two, but sandra is ok too. as long as it wasn't russell - he didn't play the best game... his social game sucks!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page