Bones - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Really!? This is how they do it? Episode after episode of "you're NOT together" from family/friends/various random people... That night club coma thing was such a tease... I don't think I can watch if he starts seeing other people. There were tears! Waah!

After Ang and Hodgins how could they do this! Can't anyone on this show stay together? The hope and/or expectation that they will get together is the whole point! I did not actually expect it in season 1 but now I feel like Charlie Brown playing football with Lucy.

I do wonder if they had taped the flashbacks in the beginning of the series to use later, or if they had to bring everyone back.

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#2 of 8 Old 04-09-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmeline II View Post
Really!? This is how they do it? Episode after episode of "you're NOT together" from family/friends/various random people... That night club coma thing was such a tease... I don't think I can watch if he starts seeing other people. There were tears! Waah!

After Ang and Hodgins how could they do this! Can't anyone on this show stay together? The hope and/or expectation that they will get together is the whole point! I did not actually expect it in season 1 but now I feel like Charlie Brown playing football with Lucy.

I do wonder if they had taped the flashbacks in the beginning of the series to use later, or if they had to bring everyone back.

I KNOW!!!!!

I think they brought everyone back because Zach looked like he had gained weight and that's how he seemed the last time we saw him.

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#3 of 8 Old 04-09-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post
I KNOW!!!!!

I think they brought everyone back because Zach looked like he had gained weight and that's how he seemed the last time we saw him.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Zach definitely looked bigger than he did in the beginning of the show.

I was SO disappointed last night. I literally squealed and clapped when they kissed (yeah yeah, I'm an emotional one lol) and then was completely let down with how it ended.. especially after how Angela and Hodgins ended.

Wife and mother to 2 kiddos - 17 yr old DS jammin.gifand 13 yr old DD energy.gif.. and a cat that thinks he's a dog dizzy.gif
#4 of 8 Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 PM

They could still pull it out next ep if Bones talks to Angela or someone and comes to her senses. I have NO confidence that that would happen though.

I think they're gonna play up Booth "Needing to move on" and have her get all jealous while he dates.

Kristy, wife to Josh proud mama to Katie: since 3/08 and Emma since 8/12.

#5 of 8 Old 04-09-2010, 06:59 PM

I missed it last night and just finished on hulu.....boo. I didn't think they'd actually get together until the show was ready to go off the air, so I was really upset when Angela and Hodgins broke up. It was such a tease.

Kara: on a journey with DH, Mama to DS 2/2010
#6 of 8 Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Banned

At least we have Sweets and nerd girl. But yeah, there's an awful lot of heartache lately. But I guess they need to keep spooling out the Bones/Booth drama even longer.
#7 of 8 Old 04-16-2010, 03:19 PM

I was so not thrilled. I was all excited they were going to try. Darn you Bones!!!!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#8 of 8 Old 04-17-2010, 03:30 PM

i'm with you all - for booth to take that risk, bones has feelings too, but who knows where it will go... i'm trying to keep the faith!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page