Real Housewives of NJ? Season 2? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 50 Old 08-22-2010, 09:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
These ladies are as much as obsessed with Danielle and Danielle is with them.
But hey, Danielle makes for good reality show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 50 Old 08-23-2010, 12:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbailey View Post
Danille and Teresa had to be seperated by producers. I shouldn't be entertained by two grown women who are mothers fighting but I am looking forward to seeing it
Ooh, sounds good! Can't wait! I mean, this is pure entertainment after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelsSahm View Post
These ladies are as much as obsessed with Danielle and Danielle is with them.
But hey, Danielle makes for good reality show.
Agreed.
#33 of 50 Old 08-24-2010, 11:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jumping in here but wow, did you see the previews for the reunion show? I don't see how they can invite this whole cast back for another season. Someone is going to get seriously hurt. Maybe Andy Cohen.
#34 of 50 Old 08-26-2010, 02:42 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificbliss View Post
Jumping in here but wow, did you see the previews for the reunion show? I don't see how they can invite this whole cast back for another season. Someone is going to get seriously hurt. Maybe Andy Cohen.
Ha ha. Yeah, in the previews it shows Teresa pushing Andy off of her when he tries to hold her back!
#35 of 50 Old 08-26-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nola79 View Post
Ha ha. Yeah, in the previews it shows Teresa pushing Andy off of her when he tries to hold her back!
Feisty little italian! She reminds me of my Aunts. Don't mess with her family & friends! We're italian, dutch, german. Bunch of feisty woman in the family here haha!!
#36 of 50 Old 08-26-2010, 05:28 PM

I doubt they will have another show esp if they let Danielle back which I seriously doubt.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
#37 of 50 Old 08-27-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
As for DC, I like Mary and Stacie. I respect Cat for having her own opinons, even when they differ from others. She didn't back down when she was saying how she did like George Bush and everyone was freaking out. She did seem a little rude to Mary's daughter and the waiter, though, when she and Mary were out to lunch in episode 2.
I think Teresa is full of it when she says she didn't know what was going on in the household finances. I mean, how do you not know? I just think it takes two to get to where they are, financially.
I wish Andy would ask a lot of questions like that, really say what's on eveyones mind!

Hi Nola.I'm finally caught up. I like Stacie but I officially can't stand Cat. I don't mind honesty and putting yourself out there but she's rude and doesn't have a lot of class. The scene with Mary's daughter was weird and her behavior at Stacie's families house was so classless.

Agree with you about Teresa. I think she knew about the debt but maybe she feels it makes her look better to pretend she was kept in the dark?

I think there's more to Teresa and Danielle's hate for each other besides the table flipping incident. Teresa is roaring at her like an animal in the reunion special.
#38 of 50 Old 08-27-2010, 01:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hi Nola.I'm finally caught up. I like Stacie but I officially can't stand Cat. I don't mind honesty and putting yourself out there but she's rude and doesn't have a lot of class. The scene with Mary's daughter was weird and her behavior at Stacie's families house was so classless.

Agree with you about Teresa. I think she knew about the debt but maybe she feels it makes her look better to pretend she was kept in the dark?

I think there's more to Teresa and Danielle's hate for each other besides the table flipping incident. Teresa is roaring at her like an animal in the reunion special.
When I commented on DC, the show with Cat and Stacie's family hadn't aired yet....I totally agree with you, she was rude and classless...I don't care for her.

I wish NJ would just come out and say the real reason why they're all fighting!
#39 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 02:12 AM

Oh My Heck. The Reunion. Whoo boy.
#40 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 12:55 PM

Well, I was trying to stay awake to watch it all, but I kept falling asleep. Does it rerun today???
#41 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...-beverly-hills

Just saw this.....Bravo sure is cranking out the housewives shows! These ladies look plastic surgeried to death!
#42 of 50 Old 09-02-2010, 02:03 AM

Whoa, reunion show. Crazy! Part 2 should be jaw dropping. The shows really are bad but I love them Don't know if I can get in to Beverly Hils though, might be to much. A friend of mine from High School (who I am facebook acquainted with again) works Housewives NY and leaves next week for filming. I am looking forward to DC. I like Mary and Stacie. Actually, I really like Mary's style, she has sort of an uber bohemian chic look about her. Sort of like some of the outfits Dina wore on NJ.
#43 of 50 Old 09-03-2010, 06:05 PM

Wow. That reunion special was something else. It seems like Caroline is over Teresa. She kept side eyeing her and seemed appaled by the outburst. Danielle is a master manipulator but Teresa needs to control her anger. There is something going on between those two that hasn't been said.

I can't wait for Part Two.
#44 of 50 Old 09-05-2010, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Danielle is a master manipulator but Teresa needs to control her anger. There is something going on between those two that hasn't been said.

I can't wait for Part Two.
Teresa's husband, Joe, had a "love child", a boy, with his sister in law, technically making that Teresa's nephew. When Danielle brought up "why haven't you acknowledged your nephew" she was referring to the above situation, which made Teresa insane. Soooo, that's what the behind the scenes story is.
#45 of 50 Old 09-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Teresa's husband, Joe, had a "love child", a boy, with his sister in law, technically making that Teresa's nephew. When Danielle brought up "why haven't you acknowledged your nephew" she was referring to the above situation, which made Teresa insane. Soooo, that's what the behind the scenes story is.
What?!? Where did you learn this? Wow. That's pretty terrible
#46 of 50 Old 09-05-2010, 10:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetling View Post
What?!? Where did you learn this? Wow. That's pretty terrible
I heard it on a local radio show, but also on some of the reunion show comments on Bravo's website. Shocking, I know!
#47 of 50 Old 09-05-2010, 11:29 PM

Jacqualine??? Or another sister in law?
#48 of 50 Old 09-06-2010, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

I'm assuming a wife of a brother.....show Jacqueline and Teresa are not related, by blood or marriage.
#49 of 50 Old 09-07-2010, 04:29 AM

The ending of the second reunion show just annoyed me. Fake! I call shenanigans.
#50 of 50 Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM

More and more is coming out about the love child. Joe doesn't have a love child but Teresa and her sister in law don't get along with each other and Danielle was talking about that. Teresa did acknowledge the child but her and the sister in law don't seemto care for each other. The sister in law has been asked to be a part of the show next season. She and Teresa look alike.

I normally like Caroline but I do feel like she believes Jacqueline should be a certain way. I thought the exchange between her and Danielle was real. I think they were, at some point, pretty cool with each other. Jacqueline is immature and needs to learn to speak and think for herself.

I keep picking up on things not being rosy between Caroline and Teresa. I also don't like that Caroline tries to tell them all what to do.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page