Big Brother 2010 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 33 Old 06-02-2010, 05:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are doing a pool at work..... when are the contestants going to be posted? anyone know?

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 33 Old 06-02-2010, 05:54 PM

I have no idea, but I was just thinking about this show last night wondering when it would start again.

ETA: According to the chat forum on cbs, they'll post the new cast in early July and show starts July 8.
#3 of 33 Old 06-29-2010, 11:06 PM

Can! Not! Wait!

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#4 of 33 Old 07-03-2010, 05:40 PM

I follow BB on Facebook, they posted the new HGs the other day. (they're all young, blah.)
#5 of 33 Old 07-05-2010, 12:08 AM

We are all set on the DVR for this...wish I had the afterdark thing, but probably for the best that I don't....I get hardly any sleep as it is! LOL

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
#6 of 33 Old 07-05-2010, 05:17 PM

FB posted pics of the house today. It looks amazing (as usual).

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#7 of 33 Old 07-09-2010, 05:11 AM

Laughs, here we come =)
#8 of 33 Old 07-09-2010, 12:23 PM

If you don't read/watch LIVE FEED do NOT read any further...

Andrew is such a creeper! I can't believe he did that whole "pap smear" thing on Annie. What a weirdo! He's really mad at her now for getting upset (???) and for using a cookie sheet to make a pizza (apparently now it's no longer kosher). I wonder (if he makes it past eviction day) how BB is going to deal with his diet demands. Is slop kosher?

Rachel & Brendon making out = disgusting! I don't believe for one minute that she is a chemist IRL. If she is, she is a really good actress on top of it.

I don't have any favorites yet. I just know I don't like Andrew and Rachel. Enzo annoys me a little too, but I'm hoping that he'll grow on me a bit. Monet seems really sweet. I wonder if she was a BB fan or just cast because she's a model. I actually wonder that about everyone since I found out that the infamous Jen was cast.

I have no idea yet who the saboteur is. I was thinking Andrew, but he is playing poorly if that is the case. I would hope it would be someone playing with a better strategy than his.

#9 of 33 Old 07-13-2010, 04:23 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I went to watch the second episode on DVR and it taped some other show!! It said "Big Brother" but wasn't. Now I need to see if I can find it online.

: Robyn : Increasingly crunchy Mama to Kya (8) , Makena (7) , and Keegan (4) :
#10 of 33 Old 07-13-2010, 11:13 AM

I missed Sunday's episode too. Well I watched the last 10 minutes so I saw the nominations but nothing else.
#11 of 33 Old 07-13-2010, 11:40 AM

I think the Sheriff girl is the saboteur. She was talking to someone and made some comment about the saboteur hiding the food and putting them on slop. She is suspiciously bad in all the challenges....as a sheriff she should be much stronger and fit, but she got stuck in that syrup like she was injured.

I don't like Andrew, Rachel, or Enzo. The "genius" is from the next town over from me! But I don't really like him either - he talks with his hands and I think if someone keeps talking about how smart they are they must not be very smart.

I like the little blonde girl from Arkansas. And to be honest, most of the guys blend together for me right now.

I don't like how this is more "real world" than "big brother". I prefer when they have a greater age/size/background/race mix. That is much more interesting to me.

I have the After Dark, but it has been boring so far since it is so early.

goorganic.jpgwife to footinmouth.gif, currently WOH and geek.gif on my doctorate. (I'm dissertating!) We: novaxnocirc.giftoddler.gifgd.giffamilybed1.gif  with DS (4/09)!
#12 of 33 Old 07-13-2010, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Natural_Mom View Post

I like the little blonde girl from Arkansas. And to be honest, most of the guys blend together for me right now.
see, i think that she is the saboteur.. because she is so likeable and is flying under the radar... no one would suspect her!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#13 of 33 Old 07-13-2010, 10:39 PM

Did you notice that there are two women from Arkansas? And those were the two faces that had X's taped on them? They are also both blond. The sheriff said she had a 20-something child. I definitely think there is something fishy going on there.

#14 of 33 Old 07-14-2010, 03:43 AM

I was able to watch it online.

My first thought was that Ragan was the saboteur..but then I thought maybe the show wanted me to think that. Now I'm not sure. I was wondering where this "showmance" was going to go and now I'm bummed that one will go home so I'll never know. LOL

#15 of 33 Old 07-14-2010, 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=SuburbanHippie;15604485]I wonder (if he makes it past eviction day) how BB is going to deal with his diet demands. Is slop kosher?[QUOTE]

I don't think it is, because during the last challenge he said that he had to win because he wouldn't be able to eat the slop. What is he going to do if he ends up being in the Have-Nots one of these times? Starve?

I'm thinking that the saboteur is Cathy, she just seems too hopeless at the challenges. You would think that a sheriff's deputy would be in much better condition strength-wise. DH swears that the saboteur is one of the girls, but thinks that it can't be her because it would be too obvious.

So far I'm not really liking this season compared to some of the previous years. Normally Big Brother is one of my favorite summer shows, so I'm really hoping that it gets better ASAP.

Mom to DSS D (7) , DD Elizabeth (8/09) , and expecting DC3 3/30/11
#16 of 33 Old 07-14-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzysmom View Post

So far I'm not really liking this season compared to some of the previous years. Normally Big Brother is one of my favorite summer shows, so I'm really hoping that it gets better ASAP.
I'm the opposite, I think this season has come running right out of the box, they've really got us viewers wondering who the saboteur is. I think it's either Andrew or Vegas Chick, I'll be really let down if it's the deputy sheriff, she was really awful at blowing that competition!
#17 of 33 Old 07-15-2010, 05:10 AM

Enzo needs to go home. He annoys me!!

Ohhhh, so I was shocked that 2 of them are lifelong friends....do you think it's the sheriff and the other blonde? That it could possibly be her daughter?

#18 of 33 Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMK_Mama View Post

Ohhhh, so I was shocked that 2 of them are lifelong friends....do you think it's the sheriff and the other blonde? That it could possibly be her daughter?

I think that's exactly what it is, mother/daughter (my dh thinks maybe aunt/niece.) Can't wait for tonight's show!
#19 of 33 Old 07-15-2010, 01:35 PM

I agree. They're lifelong friends. I think "lifelong" is literal. No one else would have that except a relative or an extremely close friend of the family, maybe.

I really thought they were going to reveal it last night. It is driving me nuts that it's not going to be revealed until tonight.

#20 of 33 Old 07-15-2010, 04:19 PM

DH and I are wondering if the sabeteur is lying about two of them being lifelong friends. I think the sabeteur is either Brenden, Vegas Girl, or Andrew.
#21 of 33 Old 07-15-2010, 09:26 PM

I thought Enzo was the saboteur. This is a good season so far!
#22 of 33 Old 07-16-2010, 12:23 AM

Hm. With Annie being evicted, that sure does kill the whole saboteur thing. I wonder if production is going to keep playing on like there is still a saboteur in the house. Probably.

That's what I don't like about BB. The production crew is way too involved with the house guests. They're always being fed info in the diary room and it stirs the pot. I would like to see a season of NO diary room. No stupid twists. No Julie Chen! Ha! That's never gonna happen...

#23 of 33 Old 07-16-2010, 01:44 AM

I'm not 100% sure, but I think in closing Julie said that they were going to reveal to the HG's who the Saboteur was. I'm bummed it didn't work out, it was a fun idea for us viewers.

My fave so far is Matt, and I thought Hayden's HoH blog was interesting re: Britney.
#24 of 33 Old 07-16-2010, 12:05 PM

It seems odd that Annie would have gone off on people as she did after being nominated. That ALWAYS puts a huge target on the person's back. If she hadn't done that I don't think she would have been evicted. The goal of the "brigade" was to break up the showmance & they went against that for some reason.
#25 of 33 Old 07-16-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
It seems odd that Annie would have gone off on people as she did after being nominated. That ALWAYS puts a huge target on the person's back. If she hadn't done that I don't think she would have been evicted. The goal of the "brigade" was to break up the showmance & they went against that for some reason.
Yes -- very bad move.
#26 of 33 Old 07-22-2010, 03:38 PM

This thread hasn't been posted in in a while, everyone stop watching?

I just caught up on the episodes and, man, does that red-headed girl annoy me. Is it just me or does she seem to be reading off cue cards in the interview room? I am very interested to see how things play out tonight. Monet and Brittnay are very catty, I hope their "alliance" is broken up tonight.

Mom to DS1, DS2, DD1 and DD2! h20homebirth.gif
#27 of 33 Old 07-22-2010, 05:39 PM

I know. Kristen, Kathy, and Lane (leigh?) - the muscly guy seem to be floating to me. Monet was a floater too IMO until this week. Most of the houseguests annoy me in some way. I kinda like Ragan and Hayden. If I have to hear Enzo call himself meow-meow again I am going to gag. Even though she is super annoying, I still like Rachel/Brenden showmance over "the Brigade."

goorganic.jpgwife to footinmouth.gif, currently WOH and geek.gif on my doctorate. (I'm dissertating!) We: novaxnocirc.giftoddler.gifgd.giffamilybed1.gif  with DS (4/09)!
#28 of 33 Old 07-22-2010, 06:05 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Natural_Mom View Post
If I have to hear Enzo call himself meow-meow again I am going to gag.

THIS. oh my goodness, what an annoying nick name... for yourself!!

i don't like rachel.. find her annoying too

who do you think the lifelong friends are?!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#29 of 33 Old 07-23-2010, 10:54 AM

Can someone recap yesterday's episode for me? Milwaukee's CBS went out because of the storms last night and it didn't DVR. This totally kills me because we also get Chicago's CBS and they had no storms! Lesson learned!

#30 of 33 Old 07-23-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie View Post
Can someone recap yesterday's episode for me? Milwaukee's CBS went out because of the storms last night and it didn't DVR. This totally kills me because we also get Chicago's CBS and they had no storms! Lesson learned!
Evictions and Monet went home. They are doing HOH hanging on to a wall while standing on a moving surf board above a river in the back yard. They didn't show who fell off as of the last scene. The first 5 people to fall get eat the regular food and last 5 people (I think?) are the ones who eat slop for the week except for the last person who will then become the HOH.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page