Biggest Loser Premieres Tonight! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 12-17-2010, 05:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think Patrick was all about the money because he needed it so badly.  But he may keep it off because his wife changed everything in the house while he was away food-wise and she lost a bunch of weight herself.  I was an Ada fan, but I'm glad it all worked out for him, can pay back everyone and now has a job doing womething really great.  I found it interesting that looking at all of the contestants' percentages, Mark was the true winner and the boys club had a right to be afraid of him.  At least he won the at-home prize. 

#32 of 32 Old 12-17-2010, 07:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i was sooo sad when mark left he totally deserved the at home prize, he looked awesome! ( i liked the other two as well adam and the older guy...) but yeah patrick really needed the money for his kids and whatnot and he really worked out hard. he wasn't as into the game playing imo...

elizabeth looked like she finally had a bit of a change in her face shape and she looked happy.

mama to one '07 and one '09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page