glee!!!!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 170 Old 04-23-2011, 07:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was cleaning the kitchen while I was watching and I missed some parts. Why was Zices trying to get Mercedes to be a pain in the butt diva?

treehugger.gif *CPST*  mama to my three year old DS1 broc1.gif1.31.09 and wedded to angel 8.07  hola.gif

DS 2  waterbirth.jpg 8/18/12!!

#122 of 170 Old 04-23-2011, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

oh, and I am so sick of the way mike chang moves. I can't explain it, its really... jerky or something. Its not interesting for me to watch anymore. he looks like a mime or something.

treehugger.gif *CPST*  mama to my three year old DS1 broc1.gif1.31.09 and wedded to angel 8.07  hola.gif

#123 of 170 Old 04-23-2011, 03:01 PM

It seemed kind of random and buttinski to me; but I guess she saw Rachael tell her of course she (Rachael) will be last as the star of the show and that Mercedes wouldn't mind the lesser nobody middle spot right? And Mercedes had her head hung like a puppy and said ok sure. So she decided to make her wanted. I thought that was kind of weird. And she ended up getting the last spot but no one was even there. pft.

With the commercials .. what you missed parts I always feel like I missed an episode between episodes.. kinda drives me nuts.

#124 of 170 Old 04-23-2011, 03:15 PM

Pink Dagger = creepy. 

Definitely not my favourite episode. 

Blogging about renovations in our first home
#125 of 170 Old 04-27-2011, 04:24 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

This was a much better episode! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think Kurt is handling what's-his-name the Bully just right.  I think it doesn't matter what the original motivation is (Santana's machinations), the result of this story arc will be positive. At least What's his name will attend PFLAG meetings and get the courage to come out.

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#126 of 170 Old 04-27-2011, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Did you see Puck's t-shirt? lol.gif

I loved that last song. It was really sweet. And I loved Santana's "Lebanese" shirt

#127 of 170 Old 04-27-2011, 05:18 PM

OMG Puck's shirt was hysterical!  biglaugh.gif

#128 of 170 Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post

OMG Puck's shirt was hysterical!  biglaugh.gif

I missed it!  What did his shirt say?

obstruct livery vehicles

#129 of 170 Old 04-27-2011, 09:11 PM

I'm with stoopid... only instead of an arrow pointing up like on brittany's shirt, it pointed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey693 View Post

I missed it!  What did his shirt say?

#130 of 170 Old 05-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Th thing with Sam made me cry. I didn't most of the music, but the actual episode I loved.

obstruct livery vehicles

#131 of 170 Old 05-04-2011, 11:12 AM

Good episode!  Even though it had Sue.  I'm tired of Sue now, though I love the David Bowie look. 

#132 of 170 Old 05-04-2011, 11:42 AM

i only caught the last 10 minutes of the episode and it seemed very after school special-ish.  Sam lives in  a hotel and is poor.  

I prefer Glee when it is far fetched an oh-so politically incorrect.  And, oh yeah, when the music rocks.

#133 of 170 Old 05-05-2011, 06:42 PM

I didn't much like it either.  I thought the whole motel thing altogether was just awkward.  Why did he need so many donated clothes anyway?

#134 of 170 Old 05-11-2011, 02:10 PM

because they had to sell all there stuff. ya it was a little weird but i guess it was to give sam a backround other than fish lips

cold.gifme + headscratch.gif him and one littlecat.gifPaco the Taco hoping for one of these  makebabe.gifin the near future

#135 of 170 Old 05-12-2011, 12:04 PM

he must be so self conscious of his lips since the fish lip song :(  though he does have the mac culkin going for him...

#136 of 170 Old 05-12-2011, 02:09 PM

Loved Kurt's prom outfit.

Dh thought for sure whatshisname the in-the-closet bully was faking the tears and was going to deck Kurt when they were talking privately.  I'm glad he was wrong!

#137 of 170 Old 05-13-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaina View Post

because they had to sell all there stuff. ya it was a little weird but i guess it was to give sam a backround other than fish lips

Yeah, because I'm sure they would get a ton of money from used teenage boy clothing. Selling the guitar I could see. The clothes?? Nope.

#138 of 170 Old 05-13-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindberg99 View Post

Yeah, because I'm sure they would get a ton of money from used teenage boy clothing. Selling the guitar I could see. The clothes?? Nope.

Plato's closest gives you a decent amount.  I paid for my groceries for awhile in college through old clothes.

obstruct livery vehicles

#139 of 170 Old 05-17-2011, 09:22 PM

I like Quinn less and less as the show goes on.  What is it with her and prom queen?  I I thought her funeral dress was inappropriate.  I don't want to say anything else about teh episode until ppl have had a chance to catch up on it.

obstruct livery vehicles

#140 of 170 Old 05-18-2011, 02:27 AM

It was kinda dumb this week. First off, why in the heck would they hire a jerk when this same person did some very serious cruel bullying not to mention sabatage. I can't see myself kissing someone who smashed an egg over my egg at school either. And how could Shu allow that guy to be mean just because he wanted to pretend he was Simon Cowell? Rachael wasn't the best singer and that was some.. emotions showing on her face *cough*  The funeral was nice but sad. I don't think many people knew that about aging and down syndrome. Puck wasn't singing at the funeral.. he was faking it sometimes and just looking around :P

I wish they hadn't made Quinn the fat ugly loser who was beat down because it kinda doesn't fit with her mean girls role. I'm a little shocked he dumped her after seemingly to like her more after finding out and carrying her "fat pic" around in his wallet.

I'm so over Racheal.

I seriously think something in RL happened to Kurt *cough* ifyouknowwhatImean. He's suddenly got this... "thing". More confident and sexy.

purslaine likes this.
#141 of 170 Old 05-18-2011, 02:29 AM

oh loved kurts prom outfit but hated his audition outfit. I also hated  they made him dance to dancing queen.It almost did feel cruel. The actor chris even said in interviews.. did I do something wrong???

#142 of 170 Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 AM

I agree with Babygirl.

I am also saddened that Sue lost the only person she really loves.  Maybe they felt it was necessary to grow the character?  I think it could have been done other ways.

The whole Jessie thing is weird.

I liked Kurt the best.

I am tired of Rachel crying during songs. Puhlease. 

#143 of 170 Old 05-19-2011, 12:13 PM

I cried during the whole funeral scene! 

I didn't like the Dancing Queen song either. But maybe they were trying to make it cruel and uncomfortable to impress upon people how cruel and uncomfortable life can be for gay teens?? 

#144 of 170 Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 PM

I can't stand Jesse.  Kind of seems like they traded Sue for Jesse, at least for that episode.

Do you think Sue is finished harassing Will and the group?

Yes, I cried through out the funeral, too. 

I like how Will just kept forgiving her and comforting her over and over, regardless of how she lashed out.  He kept meeting her hostility with compassion.  Kurt and Finn, too.

#145 of 170 Old 05-21-2011, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

I don't think Sue is done harassing the Glee club, that would sort of make her character pointless.
I was bracing myself incase she faked her sister's death in order to distract them from practicing. It wasn't until we saw all the people at the funeral that I decided she probably didn't fake it.

I'm glad she let Becky back on the squad, but it feels pretty inappropriate how she is projecting her feelings for her sister onto Becky.. How would Becky feel if the only reason coach was nice to her was because of her Down's Syndrome, not because she is Becky? I'm not sure I'm expressing myself clearly..

#146 of 170 Old 05-21-2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadiMamacita View Post

I'm glad she let Becky back on the squad, but it feels pretty inappropriate how she is projecting her feelings for her sister onto Becky.. How would Becky feel if the only reason coach was nice to her was because of her Down's Syndrome, not because she is Becky? I'm not sure I'm expressing myself clearly..

I totally understand

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#147 of 170 Old 05-21-2011, 10:42 PM

I can understand Sue's actions with Becky based on losing her sister. I don't think Becky having Down syndrome is the only reason why Sue is nice to her (not saying you said that is why, but just wondering out loud based on your questions), but I do think having a sister with Down syndrome helped Sue be able to really see Becky. Because Sue knows her sister, and knows she is more than her Down syndrome, she also knows Becky is more than her Down syndrome. Unfortunately, it was double-sided for their relationship. When Sue lost her sister, Becky was a huge reminder of Jeanne. But, I think part of it too, for Sue, was her fear of one day losing Becky in the same way. In a way, Sue was protecting herself from being hurt so deeply twice - once from losing her sister and again from losing Becky. But then watching the video the glee club put together of Jeanne, remembering who she was and how she lived her life gave Sue the strength to let Becky back in ... to risk losing her too in order to have her a part of her life. 

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#148 of 170 Old 05-25-2011, 02:24 PM

Just wanted to share my happiness! My mom and I are going to the GLEE Live Tour Concert tonight! Can't wait to see/hear all the real cast in person, especially Kurt, Blaine, Rachel and Mercedes! I made a t-shirt for the show: white with black letters that says "Lebanese". ;) SO EXCITED to get Gleek'd out tonight!

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#149 of 170 Old 05-25-2011, 03:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarchgrrl View Post

Just wanted to share my happiness! My mom and I are going to the GLEE Live Tour Concert tonight! Can't wait to see/hear all the real cast in person, especially Kurt, Blaine, Rachel and Mercedes! I made a t-shirt for the show: white with black letters that says "Lebanese". wink1.gif SO EXCITED to get Gleek'd out tonight!

Have a great time and be sure to report back!

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#150 of 170 Old 05-25-2011, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

everyone will love your shirt!

Tags
Music Together

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page