1. Jim Carey was only on for like 10 seconds. Lame!
2. Toby looks sickly. I wonder how the actor is doing health-wise.
3. I liked Andy better when he had rage issues. He would have totally ripped into Gabe if he was still like that.
4. So glad Gabe is gone!!!
5. Still don't know who the office manager will be. Lame!
6. Creed is still my favorite character. He needs to be on more often.
I really wanted Jim Carey to be on the show. I know it wasn't likely, but I loved the idea. And where are the finger lakes, they must be amazing!
I had really enjoyed Gabe these past few weeks. He has really been making me laugh.
What was Andy thinking? Does he really think he's over Erin? Those two are made for each other because I don't know who else could stand them in a relationship.
I didn't really expect them to name a manager. I think it'll be Jim but I kind of hope not, it'll be too easy, and I feel like the show needs one more person .
Is Kelly really leaving? Isn't she a writer for the show?
My Thursday nights are now empty. I guess I have to like read or something now that summer's here ;)
Lisa, Mama to two 2-26-09 and 6-15-11
"Hey baby, do you like trains?"
Mom to (12), (7), (5), (4), (born 7/8/11), , and
|15 members and 8,872 guests|
|Calayvie , Elliedeee , greenemami , IsaFrench , Leelee3 , mckittre , medicalfun63 , mediment5 , Patricia Solves , petitepeople123 , RebeccaWo , scaramouche131 , sciencemum , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|